NFL FOOTBALL 2012

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You cut Branch, Koppen, and your backup QB. This after cutting two other WRs the other day.

Who is Brady supposed to throw to and who is going to keep up upright this year?!?!?

In Bill We Trust...

Hey Time Warner, go **** yourself. Now I have to find a Pats centric bar on Thursday nights if they are on. Actually, I have to find a NFL Network centric bar every Thursday night, **** me up and down.

TWC does indeed suck.

That aside, this has been the most painfully boring preseason to date, and I think I've watched about 7 minutes of it collectively.

The list of players cut was more interesting than the games.

I can't wait to see the replacement refs botch a game that leaves a team on the outside of the playoffs looking in. I'm sure they're doing their best, but a junior college game with 2,000 in the stands is nowhere close to the speed and size of NFL players with 75,000 on hand ready to kill you if you screw up a call.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Time Warner, go **** yourself. Now I have to find a Pats centric bar on Thursday nights if they are on. Actually, I have to find a NFL Network centric bar every Thursday night, **** me up and down.
Ya that whole NFL Network things really sucks. I have to think it really cuts down on their viewers. Same with MNF if you don't have cable (ESPN). And last year, I used to be able to watch Thurs. games and MNF on my phone with the Verizon exclusive app. I wouldn't watch the whole game, just leave it on in the background and pick it up when something exciting happened. Now they charge you $5 a month. Hell with that.

TWC does indeed suck.

That aside, this has been the most painfully boring preseason to date, and I think I've watched about 7 minutes of it collectively.
Agreed x 2.

I stopped by my mom's place for dinner over the weekend. She has Cablevision, which is widely acknowledged as the worst cable system on the planet. They're the ones that didn't carry the YES Network (local Yankees cable channel) because they used to be on MSG (another local cable sports network) and the folks that own Cablevision own MSG - the arena, the teams, and the network, and got into a hissy fit over it.

They even carry NFLN as of this year. TWC is the only cable provider in the Top 10 nationally that still doesn't. There's a nice pub within walking distance of my place - good food, lively but not super sloshed patrons - I'll just go there.

Dear Dallas,

Thanks for beating the Giants last night. Your timing sucks. If you beat them the last game of last year instead of the first game of this year, they wouldn't have made the playoffs and **** over the Pats in the final minute...again.

Sincerely,

Several million pissed off Pats fans

tumblr_m9twzo3nVW1qclcbeo1_500.png

Fing comcast, game keeps going in and out, audio isn't matching the screen, it's about 10 seconds off. Hope they get this **** fixed soon! Anyone else having issues with fox NFL cast today?

Didn't get to see any of my Jets play, but I'd say they made big strides since the preseason! (Even if it was against the Bills...)

Glad my Donkey's held on to win tonight. Very excited to see what the rest of the season holds.

Manning looked great last night, while Luck looked like, well, a rookie.

Back