NFL FOOTBALL 2012

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed an airline connection and am stuck in Detroit tonight. It'd be nice if I can find a Lions 0-16 t-shirt. Seriously, I need a t-shirt as my luggage is elsewhere and the one I'm wearing has some mileage on it.

Are we doing the college pick 'em again? That was pretty fun, and now I actually know how to play...

3 preseason games and not a single touchdown by the Jets. Time for a new offensive coordinator, and get rid of the two shitty QB's for one decent one.

3 preseason games and not a single touchdown by the Jets. Time for a new offensive coordinator, and get rid of the two shitty QB's for one decent one.
I loved watching the offense in action last night. They might give the '99 Rams a run for their money...

tumblr_m0e2c7kPoS1qed4l7o1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been a Vikings fan since childhood, even met Joe Kapp (the first Vikings QB) and got an autograph on his rookie card. I'll be rooting for them for another season, as I always will, even though they find some way to **** the bed.

minnesota-vikings.jpg

snickers.jpg

2012-lolcamp-vikings-017.jpg

tumblr_lsrmseXWYE1qc2x3ro1_500.jpg

And for good measure:

303121d1315751812-la-chargers-vs-minnesota-vikings-week-1-sports-picutres-kabeer-gbaja-biamila-rex-grossman-yellow-packer1.jpg

^ ah a fellow division rival. Game on sir, game on...

See you on Dec. 2nd. :210:

So, um. Is anyone else wanting to actually play fantasy football? So far there are only 2 of us signed up...

I also have the league ID and password if you need it.

Back