NFL 2016

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seahawks were given the number 1 rating for team talent.  
LOL.....by whom?  Themselves?  Because we already know who's America's favorite team!

461733806-aaron-rodgers-of-the-green-bay-packers-gettyimages.jpg

Pro Bowl back to strictly AFC vs. NFC (it changed?) and will now be played in Orlando.

And this just in.......still no one cares about the d@mn Pro Bowl.

Slightly over, I think.  Earlier this week they were counting down from 100 days.

Trying to learn the rules for rugby but I just can't get excited for it. 

Other sports in NZ: cricket (fuck that), net ball (a really lame variant of basketball only played by women), and Australian football (some fucked up love child between the NFL and rugby).

Only decent sport over here is soccer.

I really hope I can getthings figured out to watch the NFL...

Last edited by a moderator:
Aussie Rules Football is AWESOME!  I think it is more brutal than rugby or American football, and they don't wear near the pads of NFL players.

Slightly over, I think.  Earlier this week they were counting down from 100 days.
A little longer than that here in New England.   This year we have 8 preseason games. 

Well I believe you know "someone" who could help you figure that out.  Ironically, I think one of the streaming sites is actually served out NZ too.  LOL
I will have to address the internet restrictions before that can be attempted.

Go Browns!

Seriously, the greatest time of the year.

Detroit hasn't blown the season, the Patriots haven't been caught cheating yet and the Browns are tied for first place!

The NFL preseason is better than just about any other pro sports regular season!

Are we doing the pick em league?

Ya I'll get the pick 'em thread started fairly soon. But still have some time for that since it won't start until the 1st reg. season game in Sept.

Latest posts

Back