NFL 2016

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I try to forget that season, was Vic arrested just before or just after Paterno was hired?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, Petrino absolutely did coach Vick for the part of the season right before Vick went to prison.  I think that Vick going to prison, which essentially gutted the Falcons' offense, was the reason that Petrino jumped ship as fast as he did.  Granted, he has a history of bolting in the middle of the night, but he usually lasts more than one season.

Some of Blanks decisions are and were truly terrible. He is almost as bad as a jerry Jones without the rings... Apparently Bernie Marcus was the brains behind Home Depot. Arthur was just along for the ride...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbc6961fec20953c17bffd6fd3c49585.jpg

Looks like Brady is back to his 4 game suspension after all!

oh & Johnny Football was indicted over the weekend  (I didn't know Grand Jury's worked weekends)..

Do you think had he been drafted be a better organization would he be in this mess? Or was it predetermined? Say had Tom Brady been injured and he was drafted by the Patriots (  I think we can admit they are a first class organization) would a better system have been able to "control him"

Sort of similar to how Mike Vick said that Dan Reeves was very strict with him and he was a better professional athlete under the "old school coach" than he was for the other scrubs he had (Mora, the other Loser from Louisville, etc) under those clows he spent less time learning football and more time committing crimes?  Or would that action have occurred regardless? - trying to draw a parallel to Johnny..
I do not know RG. Maybe we should ask Aaron Hernandez.

Well I would like to say there is a slight difference between a serial killer and nfl bust?

No, Petrino absolutely did coach Vick for the part of the season right before Vick went to prison.  I think that Vick going to prison, which essentially gutted the Falcons' offense, was the reason that Petrino jumped ship as fast as he did.  Granted, he has a history of bolting in the middle of the night, but he usually lasts more than one season.
Not true.  Petrino was hired before Michael Vick was suspended, but Vick was suspended before the season began and never played for Petrino. 

All I remember about that season is that was the year Blank raised my season tix prices almost 40%... And my last year I gave them any money...

This is funny, especially since most people outside of CO don't know "which" Mary Jane they are referring to!!!

18d193d27b35ec53ee38c1c7692ef63e.jpg

I don't know, I am going skiing this weekend but now I have a bad feeling this draft party is going to eat up a lot of parking spaces

Someone from North Dakota state got drafted #2? I'm sure they played some solid defenses.....

Back