NFL 2016

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GettyImages-468765954.0.jpg

I order $3M worth of paint each year. We have guys who do nothing but stripe roads for pennies on the dollar. You're telling me that people who go to school for sports field management (yes, it's a thing) can't stripe a field?!

Even better is how they continued to let people in the stadium knowing the decision to cancel the game had already been made. <smh>  Would have been pissed if I had traveled there from a distance to attend the game.

@csb, I think we need to review their paint spec!!! :lmao:

What?  Paint's not dry?  Let's heat it up.  Wait, what...we melted the field?  Hmm, OK, let's put some paint thinner on it.  That'll fix it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Even better is how they continued to let people in the stadium knowing the decision to cancel the game had already been made. <smh>  Would have been pissed if I had traveled there from a distance to attend the game.

@csb, I think we need to review their paint spec!!! :lmao:
I'll admit that I did have the thought, "One less chance for anyone to get injured before the season really starts." 

Last edited by a moderator:
Amid widespread complaints about the field conditions in that game, the Hall of Fame imported a used playing surface from the Superdome in New Orleans. That transition alone should have heightened the NFL's sensitivities in the days leading up to Sunday night's game.

Apparently the real grass field last year had issues so they bought a used field?? Yeah no reason for anyone to check into that before the [SIZE= 8px]pre[/SIZE] season begins?

Well it looks like Trevor Simeon will be the Denver Broncos quarterback this year, defense may win championships in the playoffs but it sure as shit will not get you through 16 game season

Well it looks like Trevor Simeon will be the Denver Broncos quarterback this year, defense may win championships in the playoffs but it sure as shit will not get you through 16 game season
Is that better than RG3 part 2? I think the over/under is week 4 for him to be on the IR list.

Back