NFL 2014

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My team (Titans) has a HUGE game against the Jets tonight. I bet there will literally be dozens of people watching (including those in the stadium).

it's against the Jags but ha i agree it should be a relatively low-excitement game.

Oops...yeah. Even worse. At least in New York, people will watch because Rex Ryan is a nut job. Nobody gives a shit about football in Jacksonville or Nashville.

My STEELERS are killing me this year, they are bad enough to keep me frustrated, but yet somehow good enough to keep my hopes up. roller coasters are fun.

My team (Titans) has a HUGE game against the Jets tonight. I bet there will literally be dozens of people watching (including those in the stadium).
it's against the Jags but ha i agree it should be a relatively low-excitement game.
Oops...yeah. Even worse. At least in New York, people will watch because Rex Ryan is a nut job. Nobody gives a shit about football in Jacksonville or Nashville.
My team gets the Jets this week. Fans are predicting 51 - 7. Doubt it will be that upside down.

My team gets the Jets this week. Fans are predicting 51 - 7. Doubt it will be that upside down.
i have a feeling there's going to be a lot of upsets this weekend, but the Pats/Jets game isn't going to be one of them. it's not even worth watching the game seriously, more of a 'keep it on in the background and check the score every now and then' game. it's going to be a massacre.

8ede964aada96aa5a70972fdf44f8a0c.jpg

i have a feeling there's going to be a lot of upsets this weekend, but the Pats/Jets game isn't going to be one of them. it's not even worth watching the game seriously, more of a 'keep it on in the background and check the score every now and then' game. it's going to be a massacre.
That was too close.

That was too close.
Turns out I would make a terrible NFL analyst. Close indeed.

So somehow or another the Panthers actually have a shot to repeat as NFC South champions if they beat the Falcons next week. That means the NFC South Champion will have 7 wins. I'm a fan, so I want to see them win and make the playoffs, but it's a bit hard to get pumped up about a 7 win playoff team...

STEELERS ARE IN!

Now we need to take care of Cinnci this week, and take the division. Hope we can get the defense to step it up a notch for the playoffs and give us a chance.

OK, all the Bucs need to do is loose their last game and we get the first overall pick. I have a feeling they're going to screw this up b/c we aren't allowed to have nice things.

Manning is looking Old, I hope the Bronco's have a backup plan for next year-- I cant see them getting it done...

Back