NFL 2014

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, KF! I'm just going to start handing these out around here. Could you help me collect them from people? I imagine there will be a lot.

1546230_958979934130018_3521316363581475943_n.jpg

Do they make one for Oregon State, too? Since the Wisconsin coach just signed that one. Sorry, KF ;)

I hate that the UGA logo looks almost identical to the Packers logo--every time I'm in Georgia it makes me think there's packers fans everywhere.

Cardinals still holding on with the NFC West!

Holding on by being barely alive, since their whole damn team is practically injured.

Seahawks are closing in! frankly the scariest team on both our teams' schedules right now is St. Louis. nothing to lose, everything to gain, playing unpredictably well. good luck tomorrow night (i obviously hope you lose though).
I know! I hate the Hawks! Well, not as much as I hate the Niners, but still. And St. Louis? Dude, they are white hot and out to spoil everyone's shit right now.

I wouldn't hate the Hawks so much if it weren't for Pete Carroll. That dude is a taint.

oh man i didn't realize Andre Ellington is on injured reserve. the Cards are going to be hard pressed to establish a running game against that Rams defense.

My uncle and my brother went with some friends to Lambeau to watch the Pats back in 2006. I guess game day coincided with opening day for the hunting season. They said the crowd consisted mostly of women because the men opted for hunting instead. Most of the women were drunk and going crazy.

I hate that the UGA logo looks almost identical to the Packers logo--every time I'm in Georgia it makes me think there's packers fans everywhere.

You have to look for the cheese bra:

usatsi_7424297.jpg

There's a couple things wrong with this picture: obviously it's not Lambeau field because it's not frigid and snowing, and, the one on the right has a coke in her hand, not beer.

You have to look for the cheese bra:

usatsi_7424297.jpg

There's a couple things wrong with this picture: obviously it's not Lambeau field because it's not frigid and snowing, and, the one on the right has a coke in her hand, not beer.

They are in San Francisco probably, the hippies probably have banned beer from football games

Last edited by a moderator:
exactly what search criteria did you use to find that one?
"green bay packers cheese bra" what else?

Ironically, just going through the website and browsing the categories I didn't see it on any of the pages. I guess you have to go in knowing what you want. LOL

Product Description

That's right ladies (or even gents)...here's the one and only Green Bay Packers Cheese Bra! Made of semi-rigid foam, so it'll keep your chest in check. Nylon adjustable strap means the Cheese Bra fits most crazy Packer Fans! This unique Cheese Bra is the latest in Packers cheesy accessories so grab it before it's gone! One size fits most.

It's going to take a lot more than semi-rigid foam to keep my chest in check.

The falcons are in first place in their division and heading to the playoffs (after they let the Fugde Packers slip by them) ;)

To sum up Matt Ryan's entire career...

green_bay_packers_atlanta_falcons_a_l.jpg

And comments from MP have no bearing as he doesn't care for football. Quiet down...

Back