NFL 2014

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I blame Idzic more than Ryan for their suckitude.

I don't like that we have to play the Ravens first round, especially now that it looks like Bell is out with the knee injury.

Even if STEELERS take care of the Ravens, both teams usually come out of that game so beat up, they have little starters left for next game.

Luck of the draw.

since my projections are doing so well this past week with college, I see Denver Beating the Panthers in the Super Bowl!!!

LOL-- sorry Dex ;)

LOL @ Steelers. Can't believe Carolina is advancing.

Guess we'll just have to beat Dallas. ;)

Am particularly missing VT tonight. We would exchange posts about the football games as they progressed. Man I miss our friend so much.

Football was the only topic he and I discussed. Usuall6 because it involved me bashing his pats and their inability to beat Eli and the GMEN.

The play today in the Boyz vs Lions game WAS pass interference. I told my son even before the ref threw the flag. It challenges the imagination to understand why it was picked up but it definitely was pass interference. The defender never played the ball. Have seen similar plays the whole season and it was always flagged. Dallas got a late Christmas gift.

Back