NFL 2014

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go Pack Go!

14%2B-%2B1.jpg

I expect the Packers to make short work of the Lions today and take the division to avoid having to play in the wildcard round. May well wear my foam cheesehead along with my Packers T-shirt. This could be the last chance for Rodgers & company to make it to another Super Bowl. Age, injuries and free-agency all combine to take their toll eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right on! Truth, like time, is relative, not absolute. Whatever you believe to be the truth is the truth. I can muster as much evidence for my truth as you can for yours, so no one is right or wrong. We believe different truths that's all. What's so hard to comprehend about that?

Right on! Truth, like time, is relative, not absolute. Whatever you believe to be the truth is the truth. I can muster as much evidence for my truth as you can for yours, so no one is right or wrong. We believe different truths that's all. What's so hard to comprehend about that?
image.jpg

yep. The radio reported this morning that the Bills won the "Meaningless Bowl"

So the Cowgirls are finishing the season like a tornado! wonder if they will have the typical playoff collapse?

So who all got fired?

Mike Smith

Harbough (we will take him in ATL)

??

Back