NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are recirprocity applications. You are probably about a week away from exam results :waitwall:
I think the PE result will mail to you after July 4th weekend....let's guess 7/6 or 7/7

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish that you are perfect enough to pass, if not I will send you the letter sorry the litter to sleep well if you weren’t perfect enough to pass
I already posted this on the "other" NY thread:

Reng2000 - as I have come to realize, if you hang around the Board long enough somebody is likely to poke fun at you. It has happened to me on several occasions - mostly due to my grammatical errors. It is all in fun - meant to take the sting out of the waiting process.

Hang in there :15:

News Flash - they have begun posting NY applicants on the Education Board site. Could this mean the reciprocity applications are done, and they are posting successful candidates?

they posted 2 yesterday i think but nothing so far today. the last number they assigned was 087024

NYS just added 9 more licenses... sadly they are all reciprocity licenses. :shakehead:

do we still think results will be received this week? I'm kind losing my mind here (i'm sure you all know the feeling)

I live in CT and am assuming I am getting my letter a day after everyone in NY...so **** it will you guys get your letter already!!!!

Well then I may get it the same day as the NYer's!!!!

So what is the feeling, Friday or Early next week??

are we going to get mail on Friday? i know saturday is the official holiday but i was thinking it might be observed on Friday, in which case it might push them off.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just check the same thing, the official holiday is Saturday, there is mail on Friday!!! crossing my fingers!!

Phantasma - Did you hear a definite from Castle or NY that we would hear by Friday?

Back