NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if they post the list all at once or if they post them 3-4 at a time like they seem to be doing with the recipricated licenses? Last couple (087043-4) have been out of state, so looks like they aren't doing new licenses yet.

Last year my friend took the April Exam for NY around April 10th, a bit earlier than us. He found out he passed around June10-15, but his name didn't show up on the Educ. Dept website until July 16, over a full month later.

WOW!, My coworker took it last April and her name showed up on the website on June 24, one day after she received the letter.

Last edited by a moderator:
NYS got the electronic pass list from Castle. Therefore, I would expect to see the info listed on their website any minute or day now! :please:
If Castle send excel spread sheet to the NYSE and they would still need time to seperate and upload to the website.

I just checked the NYS Dept. of Ed website again. They are up to 087048 this afternoon.... all out of state transfers.... I think they just like torturing us NYers that are waiting by posting these for out of state ones per day.

Three new posts 087049, 50, 51 - All from NY and all with last names beginning with A. Could they be posting the new licenses? Lets hope so.

Three new posts 087049, 50, 51 - All from NY and all with last names beginning with A. Could they be posting the new licenses? Lets hope so.
I would say so, they are up to 54

Seven in a row all from NY.... I knew I should have changed my last name to:AAA

Good Luck everyone!

This is awful. It is so wrong to do this to people. . It took them 10 minutes to add number 087055. Still last name starting with A.

Thank God my last name starts with B. I hope I can find out today. or I am in risk of losing what is left of my damaged brain.

What!!! 087056 from NJ???? Are those guys at NYSED messing with us?
There is noway in heaven that only 10 people with the last name starting with A have passed.

There must be a lot more coming.

If they skip my name, I am in risk of breaking my computer screen.

Do you guys know how many of us took the April PE exam in NY (for all centers).Thanks
i was wondering the same thing.. There was at least 600 in the NYC testing center that I went too. And Say another 600 in Albany?? May be 1200 people .. Not sure..

Any idea when should we receive the letters from castle?

Back