NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked the Office of Professions site again.... they are up to 087010... but all seem like out of state.
[SIZE=12pt]Just checked, they are up to 087012 (just 2 new Lic in 2 days) it seems to me that they haven’t received the result from the NCEES[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I received this answer from Chris of Castle Worldwide today:

The Engineering results just arrived to our office from the organization that scores them (NCEES). We will spend the next few days processing everything and verifying the information. You can anticipate results to be sent out in approximately 5 to 7 business days.

The Engineering results just arrived to our office from the organization that scores them (NCEES). We will spend the next few days processing everything and verifying the information. You can anticipate results to be sent out in approximately 5 to 7 business days.
I contacted the Office of Professions and they told me the results should be in by the end of June.

The result come to Castle from NCEES or NY Board?

Those are recirprocity applications. You are probably about a week away from exam results :waitwall:
Do you think if my name is not listed in NY Eng. Board as a PE this week that mean I failed?

No, the results are not out yet. NCEES sends them to Castle who them sends then to NY board who then sends letters out to us and after a few days, update the web site.

I agree!!! I don't know why Castle can't post the info on their website instead of mailing letters out!

Do you think if my name is not listed in NY Eng. Board as a PE this week that mean I failed?
My name did not show up on the Education Dept website for a full month after I received by passing notice in the mail, so don't sweat it.

Oh, the pain of waiting while watching every other state's results pour in... New York can't even run a state government smoothly.... who would think they could get these test results out on time!

Oh, the pain of waiting while watching every other state's results pour in... New York can't even run a state government smoothly.... who would think they could get these test results out on time!
I can feel your pain. I am waiting for MD result too.

Four more day guys!!! If I don't get the results by Friday....I will just jump out my basement window!!! :mf_bounce8:

Castle receives the results from NYS to NCEES

Four more day guys!!! If I don't get the results by Friday....I will just jump out my basement window!!! :mf_bounce8:
Relax, the waiting pain is easier than not passing pain, good luck, I’m in the same boat.

Just called NYS 518-474-3817 ext. 140 asking about any updates was told: "WE SHOULD RECIVE THE LITTER THIS WEEK"

Good Luck Everyone

Back