NEW YORK RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got home nothing in the mailbox today. i'm not feeling to good about it. just want to get it over with.

No, Buffalo area.
We get our results from Castle in NC? NCEES says we get them from the state board. Good to see that NCEES is on the same page with everyone else... Sorry just alittle impatient here.
yes, the letter will be from Castle and its coming from Morrisville, NC. It usually takes mail from there about 3 days to get to NYC so I can imagine another couple of days to get to Buffalo.

Open the mailbox yesterday...i see an envelope with a picture of NYS on it. THEY CAME!!

Oh wait, its my wifes car registration renewal....arrrggghhhhhhh

Open the mailbox yesterday...i see an envelope with a picture of NYS on it. THEY CAME!!
Oh wait, its my wifes car registration renewal....arrrggghhhhhhh
We got one of those too, but I'm not expecting a letter from the State, should say CASTLE on it I would think.

Long time reader, first time poster......Portland, OR Took the PE Civ/Str in Oregon (proctored).

Recieved Results from Castle today (Saturday 6/21 @ 1pm PST)

PASSED

They're out there boys & girls.

Good Luck to all!

PS (3rd time was the Charm)

:party-smiley-048:

Long time reader, first time poster......Portland, OR Took the PE Civ/Str in Oregon (proctored).Recieved Results from Castle today (Saturday 6/21 @ 1pm PST)

PASSED

They're out there boys & girls.

Good Luck to all!

PS (3rd time was the Charm)

:party-smiley-048:
Congrats! Though now I am convinced that NY is a postal bottle neck... :p Mail from NC gets to OR before NY? Oh well...

Congrats! Though now I am convinced that NY is a postal bottle neck... :p Mail from NC gets to OR before NY? Oh well...
Oregon could have released test results from CASTLE a few days earlier that New York did. The states tell CASTLE when its ok to send out the results.

Oregon could have released test results from CASTLE a few days earlier that New York did. The states tell CASTLE when its ok to send out the results.
Oh, I know. I'm just teasing while I wait. I know a bunch of people who work for NY and the Post Office. I know it's not their fault that I'm impatient. :)

THANK YOU, JESUS!!!!

I PASSED! JUST GOT THE LETTER IN THE MAIL TWO MINUTES AGO (Central New York)!!!

I was a coughing germball at the exam, but many prayers were heard in the heavens and, although I was really unsure, God calmed me and I felt fine in the afternoon.

Best blessings on all of you!!!!

:thankyou: :bowdown:

:party-smiley-048: :bananalama:

Last edited by a moderator:
THANK YOU, JESUS!!!!

I was a coughing germball at the exam, but many prayers were heard in the heavens and, although I was really unsure, God calmed me and I felt fine in the afternoon.

Central NY eh, maybe there is hope for the Albany area today.

Congrats! :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting: :party-smiley-048:

Now I'm really nervous.

Last edited by a moderator:
THANK YOU, JESUS!!!!

>http://engineerboards.com/style_emoticons/default/party-smiley-048.gifhttp://engineerboards.com/style_emoticons/...-smiley-048.gif
congrats!!!!

Latest posts

Back