NEW YORK RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Confirmation from CASTLE:

Good Evening,

We did receive approval to release the results yesterday. My team should have posted everything today and you can probably expect to have your results in hand by the weekend.

CASTLE Worldwide, Inc.

P.O. Box 570

Research Triangle Park, NC 27560

Thanks for the update. The wait is killing me... :p

Yeah, this is brutal. Knowing that the letter with my name on it and a P or F is out the somewhere is driving me wacko.

i will not look.

i will not look.

i will not look.

i will not look.

i will not look.

i will not look.

i will not look.

i will not look.

i will not look.i will not look.

i will not look.

i will not look.

i will not look.

i will not look.

i will not look.

i will not look.
we are (unfortunately) experienced with Castle and NYS to know not to look. If they mailed them Monday or Tuesday, they may reach NYC today

we are (unfortunately) experienced with Castle and NYS to know not to look. If they mailed them Monday or Tuesday, they may reach NYC today
and then by horseback to Central NY before being passed off to the Erie Canal by canoe to the rest of Western NY... :p

thats because i'm way north near Saratoga. haha
i'm figuring tuesday next week.
it will totally put a damper on my weekend if I get the wrong results today. and its not even like you can wait till monday to open it and be surprised because the thickness of the envelope gives away the result

it will totally put a damper on my weekend if I get the wrong results today. and its not even like you can wait till monday to open it and be surprised because the thickness of the envelope gives away the result
Don't look in the mailbox till monday

Don't look in the mailbox till monday
come on, if it was that simple I wouldn't be worried. I'm not the first person home, so the mail is always sitting on my bed when I get home. there will be no avoiding it.

The only option would be to not go home until Sunday night

I work in Albany, and Live about 30 miles from there. I haven't received the letter in the mail today (6/20/08). I assume I'd be one of the first due to the close proximity... that is unless letters were sent out alphabetically, then I'll be among the last 20% receiving the letter...

I hope I get a thin envelope saying I passed the FE exam. It'll mean a nice pay raise in 2 months.

I work in Albany, and Live about 30 miles from there. I haven't received the letter in the mail today (6/20/08). I assume I'd be one of the first due to the close proximity... that is unless letters were sent out alphabetically, then I'll be among the last 20% receiving the letter...
I hope I get a thin envelope saying I passed the FE exam. It'll mean a nice pay raise in 2 months.
the letters come from Castle Testing Services which is in North Carolina. they send the scores to the state and then the state tells them its ok to notify the examinees via mail. The letters are coming from down south

Back