NEW YORK RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CASTLE just confirmed that they started sending out results. Candidates will be getting letters over the next two weeks...so, July 4th is still a possibility even if the test was earlier this year.
So the letters are mailed from NC up to NY? Hopefully doesn't take too long.

I can't take this "two more week" talk...I approach every day with the expectation that the results will be in the mail that day!!

I can't take this "two more week" talk...I approach every day with the expectation that the results will be in the mail that day!!
well you can look at it this way, in one week the state should start updating their website with new names and they usually enter 5-8 names per day and with 300-350 new

PE's you may see your name within month or two.

well you can look at it this way, in one week the state should start updating their website with new names and they usually enter 5-8 names per day and with 300-350 new PE's you may see your name within month or two.
5-8 per day, that's a pretty good clip for a state worker! I kid, I kid! :laugh:

5-8 per day, that's a pretty good clip for a state worker! I kid, I kid! :laugh:
I went through that looking on the website thing last December. Not going through it again, it was torture and I got nothing done at work. Those state workers take their time up there in Albany.

If the person at Castle was telling the truth about mailing them yesterday, we should have results by the end of this week.

I'm still expecting around July 4th or so even though the test was 2 weeks earlier.

I went through that looking on the website thing last December. Not going through it again, it was torture and I got nothing done at work. Those state workers take their time up there in Albany.
If the person at Castle was telling the truth about mailing them yesterday, we should have results by the end of this week.

I'm still expecting around July 4th or so even though the test was 2 weeks earlier.
Hey Boogie - I was one of those right with you last December making myself nuts. So was ccollet. Not this time, no way. It gets here when it gets here, and that is all.

I already know what it is going to say so....

Hey Boogie - I was one of those right with you last December making myself nuts. So was ccollet. Not this time, no way. It gets here when it gets here, and that is all.
I already know what it is going to say so....
we all can say that we won't be checking the states website, but deep down i know that i'll be searching for the new number 3 or 4 times per day. haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is what the State Board emailed me today:

"Thank you for contacting the New York State Board for Engineering and Land Surveying.

The exam results fro [SIZE=14pt]April 2008 should be available in about a week.[/SIZE] You will receive your results in writing. There is no website available at this time to view exam results.

We hope this information is helpful.

Sincerely,"

I am guessing on the earliest anyone might receive a letter is Tuesday Jun 24th. But we should have results before 4th of July.

I then checked the website and they are up to # 085842 so that must mean NYS is processing them as we type/ read.

http://www.nysed.gov/coms/op001/opscr2?pro...p;plicno=085842

"Thank you for contacting the New York State Board for Engineering and Land Surveying.

The exam results fro [SIZE=14pt]April 2008 should be available in about a week.[/SIZE] You will receive your results in writing. There is no website available at this time to view exam results.

Sincerely,"

I am guessing on the earliest anyone might receive a letter is Tuesday Jun 24th. But we should have results before 4th of July.

I then checked the website and they are up to # 085842 so that must mean NYS is processing them as we type/ read.

and so it begins................

Sincerely,"

Those look like reciprocity licenses to me. Look at the state's the people live in.

Address : GREEN BAY WI

Profession : PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERING

License No: 085843

I hope its soon. We'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those look like reciprocity licenses to me. Look at the state's the people live in.
Address : GREEN BAY WI

Profession : PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERING

License No: 085843

I hope its soon. We'll see.
In the words of the immortal Master Yoda:

"If onto the state website you look, only pain will you find"

In the words of the immortal Master Yoda:
"If onto the state website you look, only pain will you find"
I agree! Stay away from the state website, it will torment you to no end.

Still having a hard time believing results may be next week, but you never know.

Does anyone remember receiving results in NY BEFORE the passing rates were posted on the NCEES website? I am surprised we have not seen the pass rates yet. I am equally surprised that we may receive results next week.

Just got an email from NYS Board of Engeering:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe results went in the mail 6/17/08. You should receive them with in the next few days. :)

Office of the Professions

Pre-Licensure Processing Unit 1

www.op.nysed.gov

e-mail: [email protected]

>>> >>>

To Whom it May Concern:

I was just wondering if CASTLE has sent you any results yet for the most recent exam?

Of course, the person said "I believe" so who knows....

Confirmation from CASTLE:

Good Evening,

We did receive approval to release the results yesterday. My team should have posted everything today and you can probably expect to have your results in hand by the weekend.

CASTLE Worldwide, Inc.

P.O. Box 570

Research Triangle Park, NC 27560

Back