NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UUUUGHHH......I called NY and they are sending the results within the next 48 hours!!! She looked me up in the system by my social security number and verified my address but wouldnt tell me my result...... So frustrating!!!

Same Here.....She verified my address and other information but would not tell me the results.........Sucks......

UUUUGHHH......I called NY and they are sending the results within the next 48 hours!!! She looked me up in the system by my social security number and verified my address but wouldnt tell me my result...... So frustrating!!!

there are reciprocity results too, from 6/2, but the results from 6/9 are new lic. joe's is one of them

Congratulations Joe....Hope everyone in here passes...Good Luck everyone.....

Joe: could you please tell us that how many questions you thought you got correct so that we can get some idea on what to expect....

Yes, I took it in April and been trolling these boards just like everyone else, and spamming the refresh button on the State's verification site.

After Razzle's posts I checked it and sure enough there it was.

When I left the exam I thought I probably passed. I dont recall the actuall break down, but there were about 8 questions in the morning and 5 in the afternoon I thought I was on the bubble on. Hope that helps.

they just add 10 license today in ny website guys

good luck every one

i am waiting for my result too

Guys! We are up to #088150 now. I hope they upload about 50 licensees today.

Good Luck everyone............

Good luck everyone!!! I know I will hit the refresh button probably about 100 times today....haha

They added 2 names in last half hour and then stopped. No wonder our greater state of New York is in budget crisis.

Latest posts

Back