NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke to a woman in the Engineering and Land Survey department. They are sending the results out to try to beat the govt shut down, but licenses will linger a little bit. She just told me that since I brought up a good point about the shut down, she'd put my stuff in the mail tomorrow.
Any idea if they are putting all letters in mail or only people (like you) that call as special request.

The threat of a government shut down is scary. Imagine all of the angry engineers pounding on the chained doors demanding test results.

First of all I think Razzle is def. razzing you because i just spoke with a woman in the engineering office for NY state and she told me that we will see the results before the state will and the results come directly from Castle and not NY State. The lady just told me probably 2-4 weeks.

First of all I think Razzle is def. razzing you because i just spoke with a woman in the engineering office for NY state and she told me that we will see the results before the state will and the results come directly from Castle and not NY State. The lady just told me probably 2-4 weeks.

Well, I'm definitely not "razzing" as you would say - I spent a bit of time on the phone with the lady, and she looked up all of my information, and indicated things were going out today - for everyone, not just me. She said they were getting results out before the government shut down, but that licences would lag a few weeks. and if the government shut down, the licenses would lag a long time. guess it depends on who you get when you call and what information they will release.

The woman on the phone told me they were sending out the results. My results were already logged into the system, and she said she was mailing my parchment tomorrow. Once I see it pop up online, I'll post it - but I don't see that she'd have any reason to lie to me.

The woman on the phone told me they were sending out the results. My results were already logged into the system, and she said she was mailing my parchment tomorrow. Once I see it pop up online, I'll post it - but I don't see that she'd have any reason to lie to me.

I think someone is pulling your chain. The results definitely come from CASTLE. I know because I received results 3 times already. F.F.F. We won't see anything before the end of June, maybe not before July 4th. If we do I'll retract my post. Good luck.

Well, maybe they gave the OK to release the results, NY reviews them before they get sent out. The woman already had my information logged into the system with Pass fail. She read everything off to me, including which PE exam I took - which people at NYS shouldn't know unless they had the results.

Well, maybe they gave the OK to release the results, NY reviews them before they get sent out. The woman already had my information logged into the system with Pass fail. She read everything off to me, including which PE exam I took - which people at NYS shouldn't know unless they had the results.

I see your point. Well, hopefully your right. Did she actually say you passed, or did she just say that they were mailing the parchment to you?

Steve- parchment is the pretty paper they write "professional engineer" on.

I see your point. Well, hopefully your right. Did she actually say you passed, or did she just say that they were mailing the parchment to you?

Hey Razzle- what number did you call?

When she said she was going to mail a parchment to me - I said "Does this mean I passed?" and she said, well, I can't actually say that, but, I will be mailing a parchment (and other items she listed out) to XXX address tomorrow."

I called - 5184743817 X250

When she said she was going to mail a parchment to me - I said "Does this mean I passed?" and she said, well, I can't actually say that, but, I will be mailing a parchment (and other items she listed out) to XXX address tomorrow."

Good job!

Good job!
Result will be mailed out within 48 hours as per NYS.

Back