NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NY get the result usually take additional 2 weeks after NCEES release the pass rate. The pass rate result is out today and NY should have their result by 6/18 or 6/21 week.

[/quote

Will the result come from Testing agency or diretly from State?

"I don't know who sends the pass results. I am sure that NCEES has been sending me the FAIL results for past couple of times. "

I am pretty sure that the State releases the results. I got a letter from the state when I passed the FE, and coworkers that passed last April or October got letters from the state. Some even got their PE certificate before they got their pass letter (in the case where their name was posted on the website before results went out).

Last edited by a moderator:
NYSED online verification stuck at 088141. Nothing has been posted today. Hope now it starts with the licensees of April 2010 exam.

Out of curiosity, has anyone attempted to call the State to find out when results might be out?

So.... What happens if the state government decides to shut down? :waitwall:

I brought that up in all seriousness when talking to a co-worker.

If you look at the state Website it already says that they are experiencing delays in processing PE applications due to ongoing budget crisis. I find that surprising since to my knowledge the state has not cut workers or done furloughs. So even without shutting down they are already implementing delays blamed on the budget crisis. The ironic thing is, by reducing the "touching" required by NY state in the results communication process and moving to the e-mail approach used by the other states, results would be out by now, and the NY State internal resources required in the process would be lower.

I brought that up in all seriousness when talking to a co-worker.If you look at the state Website it already says that they are experiencing delays in processing PE applications due to ongoing budget crisis. I find that surprising since to my knowledge the state has not cut workers or done furloughs. So even without shutting down they are already implementing delays blamed on the budget crisis. The ironic thing is, by reducing the "touching" required by NY state in the results communication process and moving to the e-mail approach used by the other states, results would be out by now, and the NY State internal resources required in the process would be lower.

Castle Wordwide seems to be very rigid with releasing any information concerning when

candidates will be notified. ****!!!

New York Results are being mailed today or tomorrow.... But, I called, and the woman also told me a parchment is being mailed to me. eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CASTLE told me yesterday that it is 16 weeks after the test date which we know is not true.

RAZZLE - did NY tell you when they are sending out the results?

I spoke to a woman in the Engineering and Land Survey department. They are sending the results out to try to beat the govt shut down, but licenses will linger a little bit. She just told me that since I brought up a good point about the shut down, she'd put my stuff in the mail tomorrow.

That notice about processing applications has been on there since last summer. It is just that, the processing of apllications for the exam. The applications go to the review board for the evaluation of experience.

Hopefully the processign of the exam results is more of a straight pass through. I'd like to know if Razzle is correct, but it seems uncharacteristically quick for the state to do anything that timely. Remember were only on day 54 today. If that spread sheet is correct, it could be 2-3 more weeks.

Back