NCEES

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The October test took 53-54 days last year. If we don't get results today or tomorrow, then I will officially consider them late.
:smileyballs:
lol, and what exactly is going to occur if the results are "officially" late? Are you going to send them some sort of past due notification?
I donno, take a stand and tell your state board to rip up your new license because your results are late. No, sir, not me, I only wanna be a PE if my results are timely!

The October test took 53-54 days last year. If we don't get results today or tomorrow, then I will officially consider them late.
lol, and what exactly is going to occur if the results are "officially" late? Are you going to send them some sort of past due notification?
I donno, take a stand and tell your state board to rip up your new license because your results are late. No, sir, not me, I only wanna be a PE if my results are timely!
I prefer my PE-ness to take its time...

I prefer my PE-ness to take its time...
like and inch worm?

Then again.... you are the poo'ed mommy

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Imagine all of this engineering time and talent being directed toward something constructive....

...like spamming in the Shoot the Breeze Forum.

EngineerBoards: destroying American Engineering productivity, one post at a time...

Kansas mailed Surveryors' results, today, Dec. 21. NCEES can't have totally botched things.

sure they can. separate tests.

Well, the original Alabama message that got everyone excited stated that surveyors were the ones affected. We'll just have to wait this one out.

Well, NCEES had an extra week to release the results compared to previous years. They can always validate it because the exams were conducted rather late in October. If the surveying exams go through the same grading process, I dont see them taking any much longer for the engineering exams. Thats where, I couldnt understand their logic. They have experienced PEs to review the exam questions for each discipline and should not take more time compared to surveying. Just hoping the results come out tommorrow. I think this might the year where examinees might have set a record in checking their website for updates. I wish they can provide updates a week or two before the results are released. It will definitely ease the tension.

Can we just take a deep breath here? They say 8-10 weeks. This is week 8, right? So the surveying results went out in week 7 - ahead of schedule.

Ncees has a completely new registration system, by all accounts a new scoring system and a new way to report the results. And you guys are cranking on them? Logically, one would think they're testing all these systems to make sure everything works. It makes sense that it's a lot easier to send out in pieces (i.e. a smaller group like the surveyors) before they release the engineering results. And wouldn't you rather they make sure everything is as right as it can be before releasing everything?

I could see you griping after ten weeks, but it's just week 8.

And we've all been there before. So just hang in there.

OK, enough logic and common sense - back to the whining, foot stomping tantrums and unrealistic expectations......

Well, that IS where all the fun is, MIG.
You know what? For those who pass it's going to be great news and even more reason to celebrate this week. But for those who fail and find out this close to Christmas it's gonna ruin their holiday. Why not just hope the results come in next Monday and everyone forget about them until then. Remember the reason for the season, celebrate the birth of Christ and enjoy the holiday with your loved ones.

As the wife of an unemployed civil engineer (15 months as of today), I personally don't want to see him any more depressed that he already is if he fails the test; especially on Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that IS where all the fun is, MIG.
You know what? For those who pass it's going to be great news and even more reason to celebrate this week. But for those who fail and find out this close to Christmas it's gonna ruin their holiday. Why not just hope the results come in next Monday and everyone forget about them until then. Remember the reason for the season, celebrate the birth of Christ and enjoy the holiday with your loved ones.

As the wife of an unemployed civil engineer (15 months as of today), I personally don't want to see him any more depressed that he already is if he fails the test; especially on Christmas.
:violin:

No

and what about the Jewish people? and kawnza? and taoists? and hindu? and all the other religions? Do you think it's fair to ask them to wait longer just because there is a Christian holiday coming up? I thought you were suppose to treat others better then you treat yourself? Seems kinda selfish to wish for prolonged suffering..... tisk tisk...

I just messin with you. best of luck

If you go to the website ncees.org it states that they will be on holiday the 24th and 27th, returning the 28th. We'll see results in 2011 baby!

If you go to the website ncees.org it states that they will be on holiday the 24th and 27th, returning the 28th. We'll see results in 2011 baby!
My thoughts exactly. I just posted this in the IL forum.

Latest posts

Back