MARYLAND - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It aint over until the fat lady sings everyone.

You don't know if you have passed or failed just yet. Now is not the time to doubt yourself. Now is also not the time to make predictions using karma.

Play nice! :fencing:

..........and get spunk drunk tonight! :40oz:

Results came at 9:00AM a day or two after Virginia was posted last time. My bet is they will be posted tomorrow morning. If you pass be sure to sign up for the MSPE award ceremony, you will get your wall certificate much quicker. It is held at the Engineer's Club in Baltimore which is a very impressive place. vhmehta - good luck, but I got a feeling you will have bad karma after annoying the hell out of the board for the last month. Maybe you should call one more time today, I'm sure they would love to hear from you again. Cheers.
I guess too late for results to be posted online for MD today...I am now OFFICIALLY going to stop checking until tomorrow morning!

It aint over until the fat lady sings everyone.
You don't know if you have passed or failed just yet. Now is not the time to doubt yourself. Now is also not the time to make predictions using karma.

Play nice! :fencing:

..........and get spunk drunk tonight! :40oz:
Thanks Kevo for your supporting words.... I have not failed until the updated list on the website says I have!

Everyone is so emotionally charged right now that you do not want to tell them that they will fail... Even though you think that.. Those who have passed the exams should try to avoid claiming that he/she would fail.

Well, it looks like everyone can officially stop checking until Friday. A coworker of mine saw the lady responsible for handling the applications at DLLR this morning at the coffee shop across the street from the Department. According to her, results will not be out until Friday. So I guess we can all hold our breaths until then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it looks like everyone can officially stop checking until Friday. A coworker of mine saw the lady responsible for handling the applications at DLLR this morning at the coffee shop across the street from the Department. According to her, results will not be out until Friday. So I guess we can all hold our breaths until then.
Wow - and I am moaning and complaining and stressing about today being "day 74" since the test, and that being the longest time MD has taken to release result [in recent history, anyway].

OK - I guess I'll just take another deap breath, and let this all go for awhile....

That is a bummer.... I will sigh a little and wait till Friday....

Wow - and I am moaning and complaining and stressing about today being "day 74" since the test, and that being the longest time MD has taken to release result [in recent history, anyway].
OK - I guess I'll just take another deap breath, and let this all go for awhile....
I just called them. The lady who answered the phone told me that, they will be mailing the results on Friday and update the website at the same time..So I guess we will have to wait looooonnngerrrrrrrrrr!!!

I just called them. The lady who answered the phone told me that, they will be mailing the results on Friday and update the website at the same time..So I guess we will have to wait looooonnngerrrrrrrrrr!!!
OK - I'm apologizing now, because I just can't seem to let it go -- aaarrrghhhh?! Friday will be 77 days!! Why?? Why??

Whew...a little virtual temper tantrum there....

I am 95% sure that they will update the website before the end of the day.

Good Luck all !!!!

I had been there and I know what you all are feeling now.

Good Luck all !!!!

Really? That will be great. I wish you are right. I cannot wait longer now.

Good Luck all !!!!

Hopeful, I will be really happy to get results today..... Thanks for understanding...

Good Luck all !!!!

What makes you so sure, even after we've unofficially confirmed that results won't be out until Friday?

That's what they always say. It happened last year too. I work a couple of blocks from their office. The day I asked them about when they would update their website, they told me "a couple of days later". When I went home, the mail was in my mail box and their website was updated.

Don't lose hope.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back