MARYLAND - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does MD mail out you License and "fancy wall certificate with the pass result? I just saw someone post in NY result saying that NY mails out you License and "fancy wall certificate.
I have heard that we get mailed a certificate, but I don't think it's very fancy. Some state certificates are nicer than others. It doesn't cost much to run these off on a color printer and stick a gold (plastic) seal on them, but that maybe asking too much. If you go to the NSPE (national society for professional engineers) banquette dinner, you get your certificate much faster. NSPE invites all new PEs to the dinner.

Me too - aaarrrrggggghhhhh????!!!!
Urnatty it is 9:30 and we could not get results..... Give some of your energy to state board!!!

Another dissappointing morning...... I don't know how many more I can bear!!! MD state board should be down in afganishtan torturing the talibans!! What on earth are they doing here torturing us???

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank goodness there wasn't a spelling section on the PE Exam, huh?
Beleive me spelling error is the last priority for me right now!!!

Although I am happy that PE did not have spelling exam!!

Or elze I wud hav failed....(Just kidding)

41 states and the district are in. Discounting CA, we have made it to the last eight. A prime example of government efficiency at work.

Pretty uneventful morning and I assume we will not hear much or get results today.... Wow, and we are one of the state with high state tax!

What???? Are you sure? Do they have mercy on us?

[/quote

Why would they show mercy on us? They take there own sweet time to work on results and they will be paid for more hours.... In state job you do not get paid extra for doing more work in less time! You get paid more to do less work in more time!

At this point I have lost all hopes of getting results today........ (I know it is still morning...). I am hoping that atleast they would give results by Friday....... Now I have doubts about Friday also..... I know I am being pessimistic but seing how MD state board works, I can not be optimistic.

I am angry, frustrated, anxious and in misery!

My mother retired from the state several years ago but you should have heard the uproar in her office when Gov. Glendenning cut their lunch hour to make them work 40 hrs/week instead of 37.5.

At this point I have lost all hopes of getting results today........ (I know it is still morning...). I am hoping that atleast they would give results by Friday....... Now I have doubts about Friday also..... I know I am being pessimistic but seing how MD state board works, I can not be optimistic.
I am angry, frustrated, anxious and in misery!
Mr. Mehta,I completely understand your situation. It is really frustrating. I wish you all the very best - you will pass. Get ready for Structural II exam! :D

I guess they meant what they said yesterday. We should just be on the lookout Friday and quit thinking about it today.

Mr. Mehta,I completely understand your situation. It is really frustrating. I wish you all the very best - you will pass. Get ready for Structural II exam! :D
Thanks for good wishes... and understanding my situation....... I hope I have passed......

Good luck to all waiting for results...

I guess they meant what they said yesterday. We should just be on the lookout Friday and quit thinking about it today.
I just remembered that the MD PE board meets tomorrow (Thursday). The meeting is open to the public, does anybody want to drop by and ask them what's going on?

from the MD website:

"Regular business meetings of the State Board for Professional Engineers are typically scheduled on the second Thursday of each month (*unless conflict with holiday). They are open to the public and take place at 500 N. Calvert Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21202, at 9 am."

Any takers?

I have a feeling the results are coming out on Friday.... Not before that..... I hope we all get to enjoy the weekend after such a long and brutal wait!

I have a feeling the results are coming out on Friday.... Not before that..... I hope we all get to enjoy the weekend after such a long and brutal wait!
Hope it's tomorrow instead of Friday - but since tomorrow is Thursday WHAT DIFFERENCE does it REALLY make at this point...OK, I'm just a LITTLE frustrated.

Hope it's tomorrow instead of Friday - but since tomorrow is Thursday WHAT DIFFERENCE does it REALLY make at this point...OK, I'm just a LITTLE frustrated.
It does not make much difference now whether it comes out tomorrow or Friday... I will take them for there word and estimate results will come out on Friday.... I would prefer morning! I am off on Friday and so will be with my family to celebrate or be sad with!

Another day, another hope! I only see a bleak chance that we will get our results today.... But still that little bit of hope comes right back to me every morning!!!!

Back