Map: April 2013 PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone understand what the excel spreadsheet pinned to the top of this forum means? It has each state and when they released the results each year, but they are days apart. The map on this thread for this year shows half of the states released in the first 2 days. Is the excel sheet when the results come in the mail, but they're available sooner on the website? Or is it really that much different this year?

The excel sheets were from years past. Snobum only started doing his maps last year.

Does anyone understand what the excel spreadsheet pinned to the top of this forum means? It has each state and when they released the results each year, but they are days apart. The map on this thread for this year shows half of the states released in the first 2 days. Is the excel sheet when the results come in the mail, but they're available sooner on the website? Or is it really that much different this year?
Ignore the excel sheet. The states that have gotten results are because NCEES is allowed to release them once the state gives ok. Every state is different.

Ignore the excel sheet. The states that have gotten results are because NCEES is allowed to release them once the state gives ok. Every state is different.
According to the excel sheet, in April 2010 the first (3) states released after 46 days, (4) released the next day, (5) the next day, and (5) the day after that. Past years were similar: October 2009 was (6) the first day, then (8), (5), and (4). This year, per the map, it's (15) the first day and at least (7) the next day. That's a lot more states on the first day. Is that just a coincidence?

Last exam 2 states on the first day 23 on the second, then the other states slowly released results.

I have to admit, as I hit my F5 key to refresh my NCEES page sometimes it automatically refreshes and sometimes it takes a slight moment. And on the longer periods, I swear my heart stops because I am expecting something to change, but then it doesn't.

Sometimes I'm delusional...I actualy though that I was going to get an answer to the email request to the Illinois Board about the results release day....

I have to admit, as I hit my F5 key to refresh my NCEES page sometimes it automatically refreshes and sometimes it takes a slight moment. And on the longer periods, I swear my heart stops because I am expecting something to change, but then it doesn't.

HA! I'm glad I'm not the only one!

With PA always being last....
Some bigger states like California and NY used to be last (I'm talking CA once released the results in August!). They have turned around and are at the front of the list now... PA needs to do the same...

I'm glad I didn't take it in my home state (PA). The state I did take it in (VA) has been pretty good the past 3 tests (within the first 4 days). Going back farther than that though, they've been inconsistent. At least with the states I'm looking at, I don't see much of a pattern, except that PA is usually slow, and Texas is always fast.

SC people, keep checking your application status, go to https://eservice.llr.sc.gov

If you don't have a login, check on the right, where it says don't have login and you can login with SS#.

Not only does it say my license have been issued (although I am not in the Licensee Look up list), but if I go to update address, I can choose my EIT or ELS with a number attached to it!

Still not sure if this means I can jump with joy, no "pass" from NCEES yet.

Hang in there people!

Back