Map: April 2013 PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone hear anything as to when NJ will give the NCEES the go ahead to release the scores?

5/22: MI, AR, KY, TX, AZ, OH, LA, IA, WA, UT, CO, OK, CA, NH

5/23: IN, FL, GA, NY, NC, VT, DE

vksnt3p.png

Chatted with NCEES support just now - results for South Carolina were released late yesterday afternoon - assuming the Palmetto state board may certify and post emails to NCEES by today or Tuesday. God bless those waiting :)

failed FE (4) times and finally passed it the 5th, studied my ass off 4 months straight sacrificing the winter weekends and passed PE-HVAC 1st try!

SC Folks: Just checked in at LLR to check application status: instead of "EXAM Results Pending" it now says:

You currently have no pending applications on file. Your license has been processed.

Please check Licensee Lookup to see your license info.

But I am still not listed :( Hope this is not bad news..

SC Folks: Just checked in at LLR to check application status: instead of "EXAM Results Pending" it now says:

You currently have no pending applications on file. Your license has been processed.

Please check Licensee Lookup to see your license info.

did you have FE listed before, or did you look up your license

Intern, not sure either. Just checked SC, mine still shows pending. I am dying here..... I am so tired of buying an expensive pencils. Congrats to those of you have passed. Lets hope I make it one of these years- come on South Carolina.

Please check https://verify.llronline.com/LicLookup/LookupMain.aspx'>Licensee Lookup to see your license info.

SC here too. No NCEES info and mine is showing pending exam results too.

Back