Map: April 2013 PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my last name is at the top of the alphabet, maybe they are working down the list alphabetically.

Oh wishing you a "pass" chicoragunworks. Not celebrating yet, could be a glitch in the system from pressing F5 too much :)

If SC board is entering all this info, it could explain why we are waiting so darn long.

Congratulations to all who have passed and wishing everyone else good luck!.

Does anyone know anything about Alabama results?

I know they will be mailed but is there any information like if/when the results were released from NCEES?

Oh wishing you a "pass" chicoragunworks. Not celebrating yet, could be a glitch in the system from pressing F5 too much :)

If SC board is entering all this info, it could explain why we are waiting so darn long.

Congratulations to all who have passed and wishing everyone else good luck!.

Routing for you! F5-F5-F5-F5-F5-F5-F5-F5-F5-F5-F5-F5-F5-F5-F5-F5-F5-F5-F5

Am I refreshing the right page? I'm on the NCEES Exam Registration page and it says:

Examination Taken

Administration

Results/Additional Documents

PE - Mechanical - HVAC and Refrigeration

04/2013

Fairfax area - Fairfax, VA

Exam results/diagnostics not yet available

I assume I'm supposed to just keep hitting F5 until it says something other than "Exam results/diagnostics not yet available"?

Am I refreshing the right page? I'm on the NCEES Exam Registration page and it says:

Examination Taken Administration Location Results/Additional Documents PE - Mechanical - HVAC and Refrigeration 04/2013 Fairfax area - Fairfax, VA

I assume I'm supposed to just keep hitting F5 until it says something other than "Exam results/diagnostics not yet available"?

That's correct. Under the 'Results/Additional Documents' it will eventually have a link to select that says 'Results Notice' for you to stare at nervously knowing your fate is on the other side. Best of luck!

Examination Taken Administration Location Results/Additional Documents PE - Mechanical - HVAC and Refrigeration 04/2013 Fairfax area - Fairfax, VA

That's correct. Under the 'Results/Additional Documents' it will eventually have a link to select that says 'Results Notice' for you to stare at nervously knowing your fate is on the other side. Best of luck!

Thanks. That's what I figured. I haven't gotten a damn bit of work done today.

F5-F5-F5-F5-F5-F5-F5-F5-F5

aadams22 said:
I know better than to contact Springfield. If you don't catch them in that 15 minute window in which they actually do work you are screwed.
Newark, NJ too. Only there you get attitude like you are actually interrupting them from something important

The office is located in Newark. Although it makes no difference where. Every state employee in NJ feels as if they are far more important than you.

SC people, keep checking your application status, go to https://eservice.llr.sc.gov

If you don't have a login, check on the right, where it says don't have login and you can login with SS#.

Not only does it say my license have been issued (although I am not in the Licensee Look up list), but if I go to update address, I can choose my EIT or ELS with a number attached to it!

Still not sure if this means I can jump with joy, no "pass" from NCEES yet.

Hang in there people!

Back