October 2021 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, I feel for you folks from the last handful of states that have been too busy to provide any sort of results. I know how stressful it was for me taking an extra 24 hours to find out relative to day 1 releases, I can't imagine how much it sucks for you

Also, I feel for you folks from the last handful of states that have been too busy to provide any sort of results. I know how stressful it was for me taking an extra 24 hours to find out relative to day 1 releases, I can't imagine how much it sucks for you
As a Georgia resident I can confess to seeing the results in at least 4 separate dreams last night. This needs to end today haha.

Minnesota is slacking this time around. People on Reddit said they got mail confirmation over the weekend but USPS says I only have bills and a wedding invite today so guess its another day for my F5 key.

New Jersey and Georgia are fighting to be crowned the latest State to deliver the final Paper exam !!!
Playing Djembe' with our heart !!!!
There is NO logical explanation of NOT giving the NCEES results on time if no re-arrangement is being made !!!

Last edited:
Someone of reddit from Hawaii posted that they are still waiting. I'll update the map later.

I have to believe New Hampshire and Delaware have released by now. So that leaves Hawaii and New Jersey in a race for last. I can't say I'm surprised.

So I just talked to the board in Minnesota and they said that they did indeed send the mailers out on the 2nd and gave NCEES the go ahead to release online results. Is it odd that NCEES wouldn't release right away when they got the green light?

EDIT: Apparently NCEES said that they are still waiting to hear from Minnesota so guess we will get to wait for the mailers to come through.

Last edited:
So I just talked to the board in Minnesota and they said that they did indeed send the mailers out on the 2nd and gave NCEES the go ahead to release online results. Is it odd that NCEES wouldn't release right away when they got the green light?

EDIT: Apparently NCEES said that they are still waiting to hear from Minnesota so guess we will get to wait for the mailers to come through.
There seems to be a lot of miscommunication between boards and NCEES this round.

Back