Made in the USA

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have three children were all made in Georgia, however one or two of them they have been induced by a Mexican product Tequila!

must resist further derailment of thread..... must resist....okay can't do it.

We ALL know that no child is a product of Tequila or Whiskey.... ever...

but what if you name your daughter tequila sunrise? i **** you not, that was one of the names of the baby on our local hospital's welcome baby site around the time minisnick was born.

I have more baby manufacturing experience than you so I think I know ;)

We have a cousin whose baby is named Flynt Ryder , after the Flynt River, if you have heard that country song, "down the flyint river, gonna have a little catfish dinner"... apparantly they spent a lot of time there..

isn't that the name of the main guy character in disneys tangled movie....

oh wait maybe its flyn ryder

Last edited by a moderator:

We have a cousin whose baby is named Flynt Ryder , after the Flynt River, if you have heard that country song, "down the flyint river, gonna have a little catfish dinner"... apparantly they spent a lot of time there..

don't it sound like a winner when I lay you down and love you right, yeah that's my kind of night.....

oh wait, I get it, the tequila was for your wife, not you...

Bought WD40 this weekend. Yup, "Made in the USA ."
Duct tape, also.

455606-20121004234804-nashua-industrial-grade-duct-tape.jpg

Abrupt transition from the tequila baby making to the duct tape. At least I hope there was a tranistion.

don't it sound like a winner when I lay you down and love you right, yeah that's my kind of night.....

oh wait, I get it, the tequila was for your wife, not you...

Did someone quote Luke Bryan?!

I'll admit, as much as I hate their ads, that American Apparel shirts hold up and are oh so soft.

^ much more interesting then my engineering paper.

I believe that Chuck Norris Action Jeans were also made in the USA .

Back