Let the Games BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Instead of waiting on NCEES, I have other important things to keep me busy like
View attachment 11264
tumblr_m8qjrainos1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

I think the states have the results for validation, and individual states will start telling NCEES to send notifications next week once they validate it.

I think the states have the results for validation, and individual states will start telling NCEES to send notifications next week once they validate it.
I think you are right because I called South Dakota (Because I thought they would be nice ) and she went through a roster then told 6 to 8 weeks

Haha I slept through it! Thought it was starting at 7 but it started at 6.  Did you like her dress? She looked gorgeous, but was a bit underwhelmed with the dress.
Very plain but elegant. Slept through it too. But saw some of it.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Having nightmares about the pending fail on Monday. How should I go about telling my coworkers?

I think you are right because I called South Dakota (Because I thought they would be nice ) and she went through a roster then told 6 to 8 weeks
The states didn't have the results last week. Still don't have them either.

Back