Let the Games BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif
Which Beemer do you have?

Date still hasn't changed. I know it's early but today may not happen. Maybe they will wait until after the holiday weekend?...

Date still hasn't changed. I know it's early but today may not happen. Maybe they will wait until after the holiday weekend?...
Just looked and based on this forum, the date didn't change the past two administrations. It may not be a giveaway anymore.

Just looked and based on this forum, the date didn't change the past two administrations. It may not be a giveaway anymore.
If it is a legit thing, the change happened a few hours prior to release. But you are

Yeah, I'm sure NCEES got wise to what was happening and for whatever reason decided to fix the issue.
If it is a "tell", I'm not sure that it was a bug that needed to be fixed but just a "grammatical" formatting thing.

I was unfortunately a part of the last two administrations haha. And the dates changed on both for me. 

Update!!

Kim 9:21 am Hello. How may I help you?

9:21 am Is there any guess when do we expect the result for Apr 2018 PE exam? ReadDelivered

Kim 9:22 am The results have already been released to the state boards. Some boards have already released to individuals. As soon as the state board where you took the exam gives permission to NCEES to post the results into your account, we will do so.

9:22 am ok thanks ReadDelivered

Last edited by a moderator:
Back