KANSAS - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to stop by my house a lunch today to check the mail since I'm eating out with a friend at a restaurant near my house.

Cool Congrats. I took today off in hopes of spending time with the wife and kid and celebrating. Havent seen the mail carrier yet... OK Give me the scoop. Thick Packet? Thin Packet? Letter sized envelope? Manilla envelop?

Cool Congrats. I took today off in hopes of spending time with the wife and kid and celebrating. Havent seen the mail carrier yet... OK Give me the scoop. Thick Packet? Thin Packet? Letter sized envelope? Manilla envelop?

Manilla envelope.

I'm in the KC area so surely you will get yours tomorrw if it didn't come today.

Mine came just now. I got the white envelope of shame. I did a lot worse than I thought. But at least I have a guide on what I needed improvement on (everything)

Mine came just now. I got the white envelope of shame. I did a lot worse than I thought. But at least I have a guide on what I needed improvement on (everything)
I was pretty devestated when I got my results from the April exam. Just keep studying.

Back