KANSAS - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KSBTP has updated their roster site. Check to see if you name is on there yet. Mine is not.
The next available license number of "21195" is still coming up as not being assigned... I'm guessing this means no new PEs have been added.

KSBTP has updated their roster site. Check to see if you name is on there yet. Mine is not.
The next available license number of "21195" is still coming up as not being assigned... I'm guessing this means no new PEs have been added.
where do you see the next available number? link please
http://www.accesskansas.org/roster-search/index.html

I just searched with all fields blank but "KS" for the state. Then sort by license number and 21194 is the last one used.

Just remembered, this did not give all results... I think I started here and did trial and error and got results up to 21194... yes, I was a bit bored.

Just remembered, this did not give all results... I think I started here and did trial and error and got results up to 21194... yes, I was a bit bored.
Hey Kansas, I'm not sure how your state does the numbering, but my quick look shows 21195 through 21200 are are assigned as are many of the 212**'s I searched for, just all by out of state people, assuming by comity. Not sure how this helps or hurts trying to find out when you guys will see results.

On the off chance that results were sent via mail, I ran to the house...NOTHING STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Well...Back to work

Hey Kansas, I'm not sure how your state does the numbering, but my quick look shows 21195 through 21200 are are assigned as are many of the 212**'s I searched for, just all by out of state people, assuming by comity. Not sure how this helps or hurts trying to find out when you guys will see results.
Ah, good catch. I removed the "KS" field and found these go up to 21428. I guess the number to watch is 21429.

Just saw that...odd time to for them to update the website but good to know.

I get mail pretty quickly from Topeka. I'll expect mine tomorrow. If I don't have it Wednesday, I'll be disappointed. The anxiety level just jumped 10 points, also.

Yeah, I thought I got mail quickly from Topeka when waiting for the results for the April test.......didn't work out that way.

Back