Interview tips

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a way in tapatalk to see all of the threads rather than a newsfeed format?  

Also, is there a mobile button?  Previously you could switch back and forth between mobile and full web version. 

Either i cant find it to install it or there isn't a new mobile format to switch to. I think in all the "newness" they either haven't provided one yet or they think it is fine this way-

45ecb02ef4cab7ea8e6c7f911cf67aaa.jpg

It basically looks the same, I just don't have a mobile app and makes it a little easier to navigate, yet.

By playing around with the display options and such.  I'm not sure how TT is on Apple devices though but it should be relatively similar I would think.

A lot of good TT tutorials out on the web as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are a ton of tutorials out there for Apple.  Mostly because Apple sucks and most who use it are idiots.   :p

Interview with the contractor on Friday afternoon went really well. Ended up being about 2 hours of just casual conversation about my work experience, expectations, goals, etc. District manager said he will definitely be calling me back soon to discuss things more. He didn't flinch when I indicated salary range, so that's a good sign.

Deputy PM position interview this afternoon too. It's another one of those structured group interviews with the 6-8 standard questions. I hate those.
Contractor originally told me thanks but no thanks just before Thanksgiving, but sent me an email while I was out on vacation saying they have picked up more work, have "reevaluated my application", and are wondering if I'm still interested.

Part of me wants to say yes just to see what they will offer, but I know that most of my efforts right now are trying to get my ass to New Zealand. It would make more financial sense for me to stay where I'm at until I make the big move considering I'm fully vested in the retirement and it's growing quite nicely right now. But there is still a small piece of concern over the "what if's" and what I will do if the NZ thing falls through. It wouldn't be the end of the world if the NZ thing fails because I still have a job, but I don't want to burn any bridges because I chose to go all-in for NZ.

Mrs Dex really gets mad when I start thinking of contingency plans because she thinks I'm trying to back out or sabotage the big move.

Back