I'm thinking ... it will be June 17th

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In another thread, someone has compiled a spreadsheet with PE Result Release dates since 05 (Doesn't have last October 2010) but 46 days is the shortest wait time yet for the quickest states, like MT. I doesn't appear results have been released in May before either, but then again, 4/8 is an earlier test date than any of the data has.
I'm hoping for this Friday May 27. (Day 48) but the average wait is 53.5 days since 2005 which would but us at June 1 or 2. We'll see i guess.

Use the link below to look at the data yourself. (What a bunch of nerds we are...)

Result Wait Times Since 05
I'm with you... Friday May 27 looks very good.

I'm in CT and my coworkers received email notifications with EIT results last Friday May 20...

Well, I asked the magic 8- ball this question: "will the professional engineer results be out before 3 pm tomorrow?" and the answer I got was: "Most likely". So, now you may all go back to work and just check in tomorrow. I am glad I could help.

Personally, I think they are finished grading and they are just "sitting" on the results until after Memorial Day. NCEES is becoming government-like in their operations. It's bad enough some states still use snail-mail in the digital world. Soon, everything will be almost instantaneous. But the PE exam results will still take 2+ months. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
According to posters, Vermont & Michigan have both released results today via NCEES email. Record time again of 46 days.

They usually release the result on Friday.10 weeks from the exam date will be June 17th.

Am I right ? ... am I?

I'm going crazy ... am I ?
I'm glad I didn't have to wait 3 more weeks.....

Back