I'm thinking ... it will be June 17th

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question for everyone....when you say "FE results are out"....are you saying the results have been sent from the NCEES to the Boards? Or the boards have actually sent out letters already?

I know different states do it different ways. I'm just curious what step has happened that people are referencing above. Thanks.

I guess I know that the NCEES has released FE results to the Boards, but I'm curious if Boards have notified people yet.

Question for everyone....when you say "FE results are out"....are you saying the results have been sent from the NCEES to the Boards? Or the boards have actually sent out letters already?
I know different states do it different ways. I'm just curious what step has happened that people are referencing above. Thanks.

I guess I know that the NCEES has released FE results to the Boards, but I'm curious if Boards have notified people yet.
Yes it seems people are getting results

The update on the ncees website says, "To find out how you will receive your results, go to the exams page, select your state from the drop-down menu on the right, and look for the Results subhead."

The update on the ncees website says, "To find out how you will receive your results, go to the exams page, select your state from the drop-down menu on the right, and look for the Results subhead."
Yep thank you. I've checked that out, and my state notifies people from the Board itself. I was just curious how the people that already have received results actually found out. thanks.

I know in Florida NCEES released the FE results on May 16th and a couple of guys at my company received an e-mail from NCEES around 5:00 pm the same day informing them that their results were posted at the NCEES website.

One other thing for everyone to consider is that the April 1, 2011 NCESS Licensure Exchange states that the "Chemical Exam Cut Score Workshop" is scheduled for May 20-21. I’m not too sure but I don’t feel NCEES will release any results until after this meeting takes place.

The FE Exam meeting took place on April 29-30 and the results were released 16 days later on May 16th. So I'm not sure if we will have to wait for that long for the PE results but I’m not expecting results for at least another 2 weeks.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

We will have them in SC some time between the 26th of May and the 1st of June. My guess at least...just glad I am not in CA...they have to wait almost double the amount of time in most cases.

ONCE I OFFICIALLY KNOW THAT I FAILED IT WILL BE :40oz:

I've been checking the 'ncees news site' pretty much daily: (link below).

http://www.ncees.org/About_NCEES/News.php

I took the FE (WA State) last year and we received results June 2nd, same day as the PE-takers received their results - but last years test was a week later than this years test. I don't know if WA State FE testers have received FE results yet (I couldn't tell from the FE boards), but I'm pretty sure its right around the corner.

I'm getting nervous! I know it isn't helpful to speculate, and it sure won't make the results come any quicker....... but at least it's pretty entertaining :)

California's board met May 12 and 13 to discuss results. Hope they come out soon.

http://www.pels.ca.gov/about_us/meetings/0...hort_agenda.pdf

BOARD FOR PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERS, LAND SURVEYORS, AND GEOLOGISTS 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 300, Sacramento, California, 95833-2944 Telephone: (916) 263-2222 – Toll Free: 1-866-780-5370 Facsimile: (916) 263-2246 www.pels.ca.gov & www.geology.ca.gov

AGENDA

MEETING OF THE BOARD FOR PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERS, LAND SURVEYORS, AND GEOLOGISTS

Thursday, May 12, 2011, immediately following the Public Hearing Regarding Proposed Amendments to Title 16, California Code of Regulations section 3005 [hearing scheduled to begin at 9:00 a.m.], and continuing on Friday, May 13, 2011, beginning at 9:00 a.m.

Closed Session – Personnel Matters, Examination Procedures and Results, Administrative Adjudication, and Pending Litigation (As Needed) [Pursuant to Government Code sections 11126(a) and (, 11126©(1), 11126©(3), 11126 (e)(1), and 11126(e)(2)((i)]

This is from the California Board

http://www.pels.ca.gov/applicants/apr11results.shtml

National Fundamentals of Engineering/Professional Engineer

Results for the April 2011 National Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) and the Professional Engineer (PE) (all engineering disciplines) exams are expected to be released by June 10, 2011. All examinees for this examination will be notified by email from NCEES and directed to logon to the NCEES registration system to access the results, and accompanying diagnostic if provided.

Results can be checked for EIT at Texas Board website starting this morning. My cowoker received his eit exam result by email from NCEES also this am.

This is new.

Posted on the North Carolina Board of Examiner's Website:

http://ncbels.org/

05/11/11 - 2011 Exam Results

Beginning with the April 2011 Engineering and Surveying Examinations NCEES will be emailing all results directly to the examinees from their office. Those who did not supply an email with registration will be receiving their results via regular mail. The Board office will be issuing additional information to those who have a combination of three or more failures and/or absences and those who will be receiving their licenses. For all other examinees you will only receive results from NCEES.

Hey guys! I see some familiar faces in here just wanted to say hello and wish everyone good luck on your exam! I think results will start coming in late next week, but what do I know....
One thing I'm sure of, Hubby is GOING TO PASS this time around, I just know it!! He used the 6 minute solutions and for the first time after several tries, he actually finished both parts of the text and had a few minutes to spare.

BTW, for those of you who remember me from the last test, hubby finally went to work in March after 17 LONG months of being unemployed. Although he was hired as part-time temp they are expecting to make him permanent the first of June (probably waiting for the results of this test). I was able to quit my 2 extra jobs and now I back to doing what I love....being a full time travel agent. Anyone want to take a vacation to celebrate??? :) )

:party-smiley-048:
That is good to hear kathy. Hopefully more good news will come our way this week or next week.

the new SE exam was administered for the first time this cycle. They aren't having their meeting until June 17-18, so late june at the earliest.
http://www.ncees.org/About_NCEES/News/News..._volunteers.php
Since the SE was admininstered separately from the PE, I imagine that the dates for releasing both results will be different. PE results might come out in early June, but SE results may be held until early July given that late meeting date. Sorry structurals.

BTW, for those of you who remember me from the last test, hubby finally went to work in March after 17 LONG months of being unemployed. Although he was hired as part-time temp they are expecting to make him permanent the first of June (probably waiting for the results of this test). I was able to quit my 2 extra jobs and now I back to doing what I love....being a full time travel agent. Anyone want to take a vacation to celebrate??? :) )
Glad to hear the good news kathyj, let us know how Mr. kathyj does!

Back