ILLINOIS - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep having this feeling that today will be the day, but somehow it never is. I wonder what it will feel like to get the results....sigh. Sounds like it will be next week after reading some of the other posts?

Ohio and Texas getting results, maybe we will hear something tomorrow.

Yikes...I'm getting nervous! With everyday that passes I get more and more paranoid about the F word.

I have drank way too much coffee today. Heart is racing, mind is spinning, hands are trembling. C'mon Land of Lincoln...

I'm not sure if Illinois has always used CTS, but assuming that hasn't changed, they seem to always release the results 2-5 days after NCEES releases them.

I have no reason to think that we'll get any results today, and only a little hope that we'll see them this week.

I'm not sure if Illinois has always used CTS, but assuming that hasn't changed, they seem to always release the results 2-5 days after NCEES releases them.
I have no reason to think that we'll get any results today, and only a little hope that we'll see them this week.
It hasn't so hopefully tomorrow. =)

I hope maybe tomorrow, because according to CTS (....) IL had already got the result from NCEES last week, which would mean they should be able to post them this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no way that CTS had the results last week. Whoever said that misunderstood. If that were true, NCEES would have been very quick to say that they had been released to states/boards.

they might have had the FE results last week but not the PE
That was my thinking as well. Makes me wonder if IL has posted the FE results yet though. If they had FE results last week and still haven't posted them, we could be rivaling CA for the last state to get results. Heck... why not! We're already competing with them for the most indebted state in the union.

:shakehead:

Last edited by a moderator:
IL usually lags a few days to a week behind the first states, but not as late as others.

I don't know if CTS has released FE results yet but the state has not issued numbers for either yet, I've been checking.

CTS is releasing the results individually in "sit down" 1-on-1 meetings with examinees.

Sessions dates are being scheduled for the 1st week of February and are first come, first serve. They are charging a minimal "administrative" fee of $100 per session.

Back