ILLINOIS - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone emailed .... at Continental to ask if she has any insight as to whether or not we will see anything this week? Or, if we have to wait until after the holidays. :holyness:

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone emailed ... at Continental to ask if she has any insight as to whether or not we will see anything this week? Or, if we have to wait until after the holidays. :holyness:
I haven't I considered it but I figure she'll just point us to the check the application status link. I'd be interested to see if she gives you an relevant info.

I guess I'll email her now everyone else seems to be getting insight by emailing the board. Also if you go to FAQ's on the CTS site it says all exams will have results in 4-8 weeks. I realize this must be an oversight on their part but darn it!

:party-smiley-048:

me want result

Think I'm gonna have to PE stamp [name of real person removed] all over her face.

I was hoping the reason the site was down was because too many people posting their results. Sigh.
Yup...me too. I was frantically hitting the refresh button...but looks like we got hit by a friggin stupid spammer instead.

Me too, but welcome to reality. :dancingnaughty:
I was hoping the reason the site was down was because too many people posting their results. Sigh.
Yup...me too. I was frantically hitting the refresh button...but looks like we got hit by a friggin stupid spammer instead.
I was hoping the same thing. No response from Carrie Penney, NCEES is closed Friday and Monday so if results don't go out tomorrow I'd say we're not getting them until Jan. =(

The following is a transcript of Bob's poem "A Ship Called Hope,":

Today I launched a ship called Hope

Made of the sturdiest oak harvested from forests both ancient, proud and beauty-filled

Tall, sturdy masts holding up crisp, white sails of hemp held fast by sinewy ropes

A ship called Hope

Despite my doubts and fears, how easily should it glide from her moorings into the waiting sea

And its wet, wet potential

Alas, a ship called Hope had meant to be held aloft by these salty waters all along

Yes, despite the gut-wrenching terror of my no-you-can'ts

And the sour, mean bile of my pessimism

A ship called Hope did readily slip into the saline-rich liquid of a bay called Faith

Upon the shore, the band did play, the men did cheer, and the kerchiefs of the maidens did flutter

Promising to be a beacon of love and light

Calling Hope back home whenever it should return from its journey to lands unknown

A ship called Hope

A ship called Hope

Her sails did fill with a strong, room-temperature wind

Fighting through self-doubt, the townspeople did fill the ship with precious cargo

The hull of the ship called Hope was mightily packed with their dreams, desires, wants, their yes-I-cans, and even their needs

Packing these goods onto the vessel was no easy task, for the townsmen had to carry out their duties through feelings and the self-doubts and the weakened self-esteem given to them by a stern military father and a stay-at-home mom named Debra

A ship called Hope

A ship called Hope sailed proudly out to sea as the village residents allowed themselves, for the first time since they were children, on that one summer vacation at the lake, to imagine a better tomorrow

A tomorrow filled with happiness, companionship and unswollen knees

And just as the ship called Hope did reach to the horizon, a curious thing happened

The large, claw-tipped tentacle of the leviathan did smote the ship in half

Ruthlessly and without provocation, the mighty sea monster devoured the contents of the ship called Hope

How the people on shore did scream in terror as this water-bound seventh-prince of Hell did consume the contents of each of the ship-halves

The same way you or I might suck the meat from a walnut

How they wailed until their throats were bloody as their dreams, desires and wants disappeared into the gaping maw of the kraken

How the men, women and children and pets did gouge the eyes out of their own heads, so as not to see their yes-I-cans and their needs, not to mention their sea-bearing brethren, tumble into the gurgling stomach acids of the heartless Jormungand

Today I lost a ship called Hope

but I do not despair, for I am told that God has a plan for each and every one of us

And that behind every cloud is a lining of silver

And though I cannot see it, there must be a reason for the random and seemingly dream-mocking destruction of a ship called Hope

I agree, IL is not one of the first states to come out with results anyway and seeing as no one has received results yet, we probably won't hear till 1st or 2nd week of January... :blowup:

I was having issues logging into CTS so I called ... She fixed my login issue and informed me that results were just received from NCEES and we should expect results to be posted to CTS "within" two weeks. The results will be posted online immediately before results are snail mailed.

I was having issues logging into CTS so I called ... She fixed my login issue and informed me that results were just received from NCEES and we should expect results to be posted to CTS "within" two weeks. The results will be posted online immediately before results are snail mailed.

Now the question is what's CTS's holiday schedule?

If that's true, that is great news. There may be hope for us getting results this year. :th_rockon:

If that's true, that is great news. There may be hope for us getting results this year. :th_rockon:
I know, I was convinced it would be 2011, let the obsessive checking start again haha.

I'm confused... I thought NCEES would have to send the results to IDFPR for validation. Or has that already been done?

Back