Help keep ptatohed accountable with his weight loss

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Autumn in the 21-Day Fix DVDs makes me want to chew glass. 

The folks from Body Pump and I are friends, though. 

And my scale does tenths. How else am I supposed to measure if I took an epic dump or not? 
I just found this and immediately thought of your post.

14199519_958980210875250_9180977920054196204_n.jpg

I just found this and immediately thought of your post.

14199519_958980210875250_9180977920054196204_n.jpg
Crud, I can't see the image here at work, I just see a black X.

I have thought about this thread.  And I have also thought about your journey Ad.  I have thought about bumping this thread and/or PMing you to ask how you are doing.  40lb.  Very nice.  Congrats!

As for me.... I didn't stay at 180 for too long.  I think I had my biggest backslide maybe a month ago and hit 190.  :eek:(  I got mad at myself and have been stricter for the last 2-3 weeks and I think I am "re-back" to 187/188.  I don't mind regular bumps to this thread to shame me into getting back to 180. 

Crud, I can't see the image here at work, I just see a black X.

I have thought about this thread.  And I have also thought about your journey Ad.  I have thought about bumping this thread and/or PMing you to ask how you are doing.  40lb.  Very nice.  Congrats!

As for me.... I didn't stay at 180 for too long.  I think I had my biggest backslide maybe a month ago and hit 190.  :eek:(  I got mad at myself and have been stricter for the last 2-3 weeks and I think I am "re-back" to 187/188.  I don't mind regular bumps to this thread to shame me into getting back to 180. 
It's an image of a toilet seat scale.  :)

Summer has been difficult to say the least.  Lots of traveling.  Lot's of special events.  School has started back up, and there's family pictures coming up.  My focus is a lot sharper on the goal now.

Still holding at about 41 pounds down.  I think some of the fat loss is being offset by lean muscle mass gains, but that is hard to track since I've been using my scale's body fat monitor and it is affected significantly by hydration levels.  I need to do some caliper measurements.  At the start (and this is a bit embarrassing) it was 35%.  The scale now tells me I've hit about 22%, so I need to remeasure with the calipers to check progress.

Still holding at about 41 pounds down.  I think some of the fat loss is being offset by lean muscle mass gains, but that is hard to track since I've been using my scale's body fat monitor and it is affected significantly by hydration levels.  I need to do some caliper measurements.  At the start (and this is a bit embarrassing) it was 35%.  The scale now tells me I've hit about 22%, so I need to remeasure with the calipers to check progress.

Very awesome AdPE.  41 is commendably impressive.  :D    

Back