Help keep ptatohed accountable with his weight loss

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eat-glass.jpg

ptatohead could lose a lot of weight quickly if that whole Chipotle food safety meeting doesn't stick

According to that chart, I'm where I should be but I'm a skinny white boy.  5'9" and 145lbs with a "small" frame.  I'd like to be closer to 160.

According to that chart, I'm where I should be but I'm a skinny white boy.  5'9" and 145lbs with a "small" frame.  I'd like to be closer to 160.

That's exactly where I am (5'9", 160 lbs and small frame) but all that weight is in my gut.  I'd rather be closer to 145 and not have a gut.

You tall sons of b*tches.  I'm 5'7" and 200 pounds and my goal is 170.  That's where I was my last year of college and I could see the beginnings of a six pack. I don't think I can lose more weight than that.

I'm doing Atkins.  Never felt better while on a diet.  I've lost 8 pounds in about 3 weeks without doing much exercise at all.  But I have so much more energy, I'm working out some just because.

I'm doing Atkins.  Never felt better while on a diet.  I've lost 8 pounds in about 3 weeks without doing much exercise at all.  But I have so much more energy, I'm working out some just because.
That's great Ad.  People ask me if I feel any differently and the honest answer is no.  :-/  You see those commercials and the people are saying "I feel 25 again".  I can't say anything like that but I can say it's nice to fit in my my 34s again.  :)

Keep up the good work. 

Back