Guess the date!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Szar... OMG... I just read your title.... "Commander of the Legion of the Unholy Pear".... and then I remembered our conversation from a few weeks back, you actually constructed what's in your profile pic... hilarious !!! :appl:

@Szar

tenor.gif

Seems like it is taking a few more days than previous cycles. Is this any indicator of the pencil issue or of test performance? 

Yup the Apr 2018 Eraser issue = Oct 2014 Pencil Graphite Calamity.

Not good. Not good at all.

Definitely has nothing to do with test performance.

Last edited by a moderator:
April 2015 was released on the 22nd. Thanks old facebook memories for reminding me of this! Your results will be here soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
A moment of silence for those who voted for yesterday 5/21, which includes me. Honorable moment of silence for 5/22 too.

Today is the day i feel it
NCEES has NEVER released on a Tuesday. Remember who we're dealing with. They likely have a system/standard release procedure. If results have never been released by NCEES on a Tuesday, I wouldn't expect it to happen now...

NCEES has NEVER released on a Tuesday. Remember who we're dealing with. They likely have a system/standard release procedure. If results have never been released by NCEES on a Tuesday, I wouldn't expect it to happen now...
I don't think they ever released on a Monday, or so i've heard, and they released the Oct. 17 results on a Monday so i'm hopeful.  You never know tho, anything is possible....

Back