Generate a meme and post it here thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok @Chattaneer PE, here we go.

After I graduated from high school, my parents moved abroad (to far west China) while I stayed behind to finish junior college. After finishing, I joined them for a year and taught English.

I am the oldest of 10 siblings. My parents adopted 7 of them, all from various foreign countries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok @Chattaneer PE, here we go.

After I graduated from high school, my parents moved abroad (to far west China) while I stayed behind to finish junior college. After finishing, I joined them for a year and taught English.

I am the oldest of 10 siblings. My parents adopted 7 of them, all from various foreign countries.
Dang. Either way, those are pretty cool.

I'll go with adoption.

In either case I have to ask, why?

@Chattaneer PE @NikR_PE Adoption is correct.

The first one is partly true, up to the part where I joined my family there. I was actually planning to do exactly what I wrote, but my parents ended up moving back to the states before I finished, so the plan fell through.

My parents have always had a heart for kids in need, especially ones with special needs. The first adoption sort of triggered another, and another. The most recent one occurred a little over a year ago.

@ChebyshevII PE @Chattaneer PE

When I just started high school one of my friends dad had a whiskey collection. Sometimes, we used to drink from them and fill it with water to bring it back to its original fullness.

Around the same time, one of my friend got hold of a pack of cigarettes.  We decided to try them in a secluded part of our town. For some reason we also started a small fire. The fire was dying, so my friend asked me for more paper, but as a joke I handed him his sweater. He actually lit his sweater on fire without thinking.

@ChebyshevII PE @Chattaneer PE

When I just started high school one of my friends dad had a whiskey collection. Sometimes, we used to drink from them and fill it with water to bring it back to its original fullness.

Around the same time, one of my friend got hold of a pack of cigarettes.  We decided to try them in a secluded part of our town. For some reason we also started a small fire. The fire was dying, so my friend asked me for more paper, but as a joke I handed him his sweater. He actually lit his sweater on fire without thinking.
Hmm...i’m Gonna go with the sweater.

When I was ~14-16, I was riding my bicycle on my street. I was riding no handlebars, and decided it would be a good idea to ride without pedals. So I put my arms and legs straight out beside me. Everything was going well for a little bit, but then my handlebars instantly turned sideways and I flipped over the front of my bike. My sister who was also riding her bike hurried home and told our mom I destroyed my face. They got in the car, picked me up, and rushed me to the doctor. I was lucky it wasn't as bad as she described it to our mom. My chin took the brunt of the fall, and I did have to spend the rest of the night getting stitches. I was really lucky I didn't break or fracture my jaw. The skin healed nicely and I don't have any issues with hair growth or shaving.

Around the same age, a friend and I were riding in his car on the interstate. He was driving because he had his license, and I wasn't old enough to get my license yet. It wasn't late, but the sun had gone down and it was dark. It was also raining heavily. We came up to three cars that were all going the same speed. Two were in the left lane and one was in the right. They were positioned in such a way that we could barely pass one car on the left and change lanes to start passing the car in the right lane. We did so and then started to change lanes to pass the car in the right lane. As we did, he sped up and the tires lost traction. The rear end of the car started to spin to the right. We did a 180 and were now facing the front of the car in the left lane. We then continued on another 180 and slid into the median. Luckily the car didn't roll and we ended up just sitting in the car for a few minutes without saying a word because we were so freaked out.

The bicycle was the true story.

The car spinning around was true as well, but wasn't me. I was riding with my sister in one of the cars the other car was trying to pass. We pulled over immediately after it happened and I asked if he was ok. He was pretty freaked out, but wasn't DUI. Just lost control. 

New game rule: Along with you OTOL, you also have to post it with a meme. The meme can be related or unrelated. Your choice.

dyN8me2.png

I suggested the game.

I wanted to start it, but I ran out of time.

So, how do we play it?

You have to state one truth about yourself and one lie about yourself in your post.

You also have to do 50 jumping jacks if you don’t.

I now get the idea.

Jumping jacks are my favorite activity.

One of these sentences is a lie.

The other is not.

Latest posts

Back