Generate a meme and post it here thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this game still a thing? Does the lie have to be a real lie about yourself that you heard or can you makeup any lie? (I'm assuming you can make up any lie.)

• I once bit a kid in school.
  • I once stabbed a kid with a pencil in school.
(regardless, it wasn't my finest moment)
I’m not sure if we’ve figured this game out yet. Maybe we need to figure out a system for people to guess which is the lie and which is the truth.

My desk covered by boxes full of submittals (with more expected tomorrow), but it has a pleasantly calming effect.

My desk covered by boxes full of submittals (with more expected tomorrow), but it has a pleasantly calming effect.
I feel like your desk is NOT covered by submittals and is obviously covered with cute puppies!

Which would mean "it has a pleasantly calming effect" is obviously true!

You don't get your submittals electronically?
I get my submittals electronically. I don't get any physical copies.

(Outside of the bounds of the game... We get advance electronic copies, but City requires hard copies for their own records as well, and review period doesn't start til hard copies are received. I think they're slowly moving away from it. Slowly.)

When I was 15 I was bouldering in Northern Alabama. I got myself in a situation where I couldn't go back the way I came, so I had to free climb a ~30ft vertical rock face to get out. If I fell, I would've fallen off a much larger cliff and died.

When I was 15 I was mowing the lawn with a push mower in flip flops (it was FL, it was hot). I was pushing the mower and one of the front wheels sunk into a hole. I had to apply a little extra effort to pull the front wheel out of the hole, but pulled too hard and ran over one of my feet. I now have only 8 toes.

When I was 15 I was bouldering in Northern Alabama. I got myself in a situation where I couldn't go back the way I came, so I had to free climb a ~30ft vertical rock face to get out. If I fell, I would've fallen off a much larger cliff and died.

When I was 15 I was mowing the lawn with a push mower in flip flops (it was FL, it was hot). I was pushing the mower and one of the front wheels sunk into a hole. I had to apply a little extra effort to pull the front wheel out of the hole, but pulled too hard and ran over one of my feet. I now have only 8 toes.
WTH??

Back