Generate a meme and post it here thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first one was the truth.

I was with 3 other boys my same age, and we really didn't have any sense of danger at the time. But now that I look back on it, I realize how stupid we were to be doing that.

Hmm. Some of you may have heard one of these before, so don't vote if you have:

When I was 14, I was backpacking with a group in northern New Mexico and we came across a girl in the woods dressed as a Pioneer. Her and I struck up a conversation, mainly talking about her goats and chickens (that's when I learned what a teat was). To impress her, I ate a fly she found that was swimming in her glass of tea. Thoroughly impressed by my ability to eat the fly (without gagging), she took me into her cabin and poured me a glass of milk. We then talked some more while I enjoyed my glass of milk.

When I was 14, I was visiting the Lost Sea caverns in TN with some friends. Me and another friend of mine separated from the group during the "wild" cave tour and started exploring "uncharted" (uncharted to us) areas of the cave. We were in unlit areas of the cave, but had flashlights with us for illumination. Long story short, we ended up getting lost, and eventually both our flashlight batteries died. 2 Days later we were discovered cold and hungry, and got a good tongue lashing from our parents.

Hmm. Some of you may have heard one of these before, so don't vote if you have:

When I was 14, I was backpacking with a group in northern New Mexico and we came across a girl in the woods dressed as a Pioneer. Her and I struck up a conversation, mainly talking about her goats and chickens (that's when I learned what a teat was). To impress her, I ate a fly she found that was swimming in her glass of tea. Thoroughly impressed by my ability to eat the fly (without gagging), she took me into her cabin and poured me a glass of milk. We then talked some more while I enjoyed my glass of milk.

When I was 14, I was visiting the Lost Sea caverns in TN with some friends. Me and another friend of mine separated from the group during the "wild" cave tour and started exploring "uncharted" (uncharted to us) areas of the cave. We were in unlit areas of the cave, but had flashlights with us for illumination. Long story short, we ended up getting lost, and eventually both our flashlight batteries died. 2 Days later we were discovered cold and hungry, and got a good tongue lashing from our parents.
I'm gonna withhold answering as I think I know.

9UyHCq0.jpg

I am commandeering this thread. Thank you for your cooperation.

Latest posts

Back