Generate a meme and post it here thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So are you guys doing where the first one is the truth and the second one is the lie for some odd sort of past time, or are you guys doing it like the actual game were know body knows which one is which?

Last edited by a moderator:
But just to be clear, I made one of those thoughts up and the other thought it something that actually happened.

If anyone wants, they can guess which is which.

The rules are simple: A player will type out two statements/short stories. One has to be true and one has to be a lie. Participants will then guess which is true and which one is a lie. Then, after all participants have guessed, the player will announce which one is true. Then another player goes. No points.

Maybe there will be points.

When I was 15 I was bouldering in Northern Alabama. I got myself in a situation where I couldn't go back the way I came, so I had to free climb a ~30ft vertical rock face to get out. If I fell, I would've fallen off a much larger cliff and died.

When I was 15 I was mowing the lawn with a push mower in flip flops (it was FL, it was hot). I was pushing the mower and one of the front wheels sunk into a hole. I had to apply a little extra effort to pull the front wheel out of the hole, but pulled too hard and ran over one of my feet. I now have only 8 toes.
@ChebyshevII PE

hy7WNMU.png

Back