GA results are out!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are adding new licenses again on the website.  I'm nervous to post this information in fear that we crash it again trying to gather information.

The next questions are.....

• Will they finish adding names before they send the email? 
  • If they are waiting until all names are added, how many will be added? 
  • Will the individual that is adding them finish today?
  • If we can calculate the rate they are being added and guess the number of exam takers then we can apply the pass rate to get a reference number of how many licenses should be added. With that info we could determine if they should finish today.
  • As of 10:30 - the last license number added is PE044001

Last edited by a moderator:
They are adding new licenses again on the website.  I'm nervous to post this information in fear that we crash it again trying to gather information.

• If we can calculate the rate they are being added and guess the number of exam takers then we can apply the pass rate to get a reference number of how many licenses should be added. With that info we could determine if they should finish today.
  • I think they will finish uploading the names before they release results
  • My guess is that at least 200 people presented the PE. If we use the average pass rate of 65% that gives about 130 names to be uploaded. They are half way
  • At the rate they are uploading the names I don't think they will finish today. Likely we'll have official confirmation next week

That's it?! Nothing in Atlanta? I guess they just wanted to put it in the geographic middle of the state?

And roughly 200 takers? I would hope they would have a general release COB today. Monday at the latest.
Apparently they used to alternate between ATL and Macon but more recently it's been solely at a shriner's temple in Macon. Sucks because 75% of the people that take it are from the ATL metro area, but I guess Macon needs a little tourism boost twice a year haha. :facepalm:

• I think they will finish uploading the names before they release results
  • My guess is that at least 200 people presented the PE. If we use the average pass rate of 65% that gives about 130 names to be uploaded. They are half way
  • At the rate they are uploading the names I don't think they will finish today. Likely we'll have official confirmation next week
Update: It is 12:45 and no new licenses have been issued.

Update: It is 12:45 and no new licenses have been issued.
I know...I am unsure what is going on but I don't think they will release the results today. Frankly, I don't understand why so much suspense to release the results. All other states are done. 😔

I know...I am unsure what is going on but I don't think they will release the results today. Frankly, I don't understand why so much suspense to release the results. All other states are done. 😔
Not NJ. But I can understand your anxiety and pain. Coz I am from NJ.

Has anyone here taken the civil - structural? Or have an idea what order they have been releasing names? I'm in agony.

Has anyone here taken the civil - structural? Or have an idea what order they have been releasing names? I'm in agony.
I took civil structural and thought I did really well... still waiting...Needless to say my confidence has nearly eroded away completely. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone in my office received notice they passed from the GA board 12/5.  Hope they just release the scores so I can know what is what.

Someone in my office received notice they passed from the GA board 12/5.  Hope they just release the scores so I can know what is what.
They released about 30 names on the SOS website on 12/5... they are up to about 70. 

I was trying to think how many people took the exam in Macon... Maybe 300? If you say 60% pass rate then there should be 180 new licensees.

Latest posts

Back