GA results are out!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Results are never coming out so it doesn’t matter anymore. I am a shell of a human. My soul is gone 😂
I'm so sorry! I'm sure it'll all be over with soon. I'm kind of just numb at this point. I'm just sitting at my desk stalking EB.com, F5'ing NCEES every hour or so,  finishing up my Christmas shopping and ignoring all the real work I should be doing.

Hahhaha Good Photoshop, But you know what you made a mistake? you should have added the date 26. Look how it looks in my NCEES

View attachment 12217
This will change. What I posted earlier is not photoshopped. For the April results., once the results were in, the date no longer shows.

Edit: It also could very well be that they have changed this, time will tell. Based on past, recent results, the formatting was correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
This will change. What I posted earlier is not photoshopped. For the April results., once the results were in, the date no longer shows.

Edit: It also could very well be that they have changed this, time will tell. Based on past, recent results, the formatting was correct.
Hahha Ok I see. Man these few days are hard. Clicking F5 every 5 min on my emails lol

I imagine Georgia will officially release their results tomorrow morning as they typically do on day 2. Until then happy refreshing pages every minute or so haha!

so only 33 people got it? Or would you expect more to be added tomorrow?
My gut tells me no, As a point of comparison last December the board validated 204 PE applicants based on their meeting minutes.  Some of those I imagine are people applying through reciprocity but I don't think that applied to 171 people. 

I do have a dog in this fight though... I am not one of the 33. I gotta believe though if it was everyone they would have released

Last edited by a moderator:
84d1ce5e43abec5c134b7bb8c84187eb.jpg

My gut tells me no, As a point of comparison last December the board validated 204 PE applicants based on their meeting minutes.  Some of those I imagine are people applying through reciprocity but I don't think that applied to 171 people. 

I do have a dog in this fight though... I am not one of the 33. I gotta believe though if it was everyone they would have released
We have the same dog fighting....

Back