GA results are out!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Captureergr.thumb.JPG.d85025ab6591caca33a3ab60232fbca5.JPG

COME ON GA!!!!!!!!!!   Texas shut down the ENTIRE State and still beat you releasing the results.

Has anyone called the GA Board?

• Is the website maintenance related to PE's being posted or was this actually scheduled in advance?
  •  If the site is under maintenance, I would assume that they can not update results and it will likely be another day. :(  
  • I'm Angry now, and my coworkers are tired of me talking about this stupid test. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone called the GA Board?

• Is the website maintenance related to PE's being posted or was this actually scheduled in advance?
  •  If the site is under maintenance, I would assume that they can not update results and it will likely be another day. :(  
  • I'm Angry now, and my coworkers are tired of me talking about this stupid test. 
Same here.

OKAY OKAY. I'm going to the dentist... don't let them post it until I get done. Thanks ;)  

In the meantime I only can see the forum of other states being happy with their results. Man... by the time we receive the results in the peach state  the other states will be celebrating the results of the April 2019 PE

SOS website License Search is working for me now... I do not have a change in license type... 😱

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife called them earlier today because she was tired of me complaining. Apparently their whole system was down for most of the day.  I got the impression they couldn't do anything today.  I still cannot access their site in chrome but can using firefox. 

Back