FLORIDA RESULTS ARE OUT

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It takes a few more weeks to get your license - might want to hold off on the print button NatGasPE. Still go to Miami.

I am still in shock... Like i was telling people on the chat. I remember every question in the morning and afternoon and I just kept replaying them back in my head. I pretty much knew I passed the moment I left the exam. What made me frustrated is that I was trying to get a 100% on the test. Think I probably only missed 3 or 4 in the morning which were really dumb mistakes and probably only 5 in the afternoon which were also dumb mistakes. My advice to the newbies is bring your old text books/homeworks/quizzes/exams with you to the test they will be your savior. No exam prep class is needed in my opinion because those classes dont help with the theory questions ur textbooks will.

I am still in shock... Like i was telling people on the chat. I remember every question in the morning and afternoon and I just kept replaying them back in my head. I pretty much knew I passed the moment I left the exam. What made me frustrated is that I was trying to get a 100% on the test. Think I probably only missed 3 or 4 in the morning which were really dumb mistakes and probably only 5 in the afternoon which were also dumb mistakes. My advice to the newbies is bring your old text books/homeworks/quizzes/exams with you to the test they will be your savior. No exam prep class is needed in my opinion because those classes dont help with the theory questions ur textbooks will.
You did not look so confident while waiting for the results though. :wave2:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Results are out guys. I passed! First timer Geotech here. Good luck everyone or better luck next time.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dark Knight, this test is a humbling experience to say the least. I didnt want to put the cart before the horse. But deep down I knew I did it, just always the chance over estimating it... I am getting my Masters now and I know 100% that helped a lot with the afternoon questions.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dark Knight, this test is a humbling experience to say the least. I didnt want to put the cart before the horse. But deep down I knew I did it, just always the chance over estimating it... I am getting my Masters now and I know 100% that helped a lot with the afternoon questions.
:afro:

Passed Mechanical, Thermo and ohhhh soooo HAPPY to have this friggin hurdle in the rearview. Spent the last 15 months dealing with the FE and PE and what a relief! This is not easy guys. Congrats to all! Go celebrate!

Congrats to those who passed....Dana, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't pass, but I failed the first time, you just have to regroup and nail it the second time around! if I can help out in anyway, let me know

So sorry to hear you didnt pass Dana. I failed the first time as well (WR). Open channel was the death of me. Like Jud said, just regroup and nail it the second time around.

Didn't pass, So sad. :(

Sorry to hear that Dana... I was pulling for you. Are you going to sit for Exam in April 2013. What discipline did you take it in October. Nothing worse than putting your heart into something only for it to disappoint. I total empathize with you, but dont give up you came too far to turn back now...

Just talked to FBPE and they told me that its gonna be a month before license numbers are issued. Can't imagine it being that long... I am stuck at my job for at least another 30 days, SMH.... Its all good though. Still on cloud 9, lol.

Latest posts

Back