FLORIDA RESULTS ARE OUT

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lisa S. is clueless about the process, which is not her fault. i met her once at the career fair that is held twice a year at the career fair that is held at the College of Engineering (we called it the E-School). Nice lady but really doesnt have much insight when situations like this happen, she just takes order. I mean I called her just yesterday and she told me the State hasnt received the results yet from NCEES and that is after the NCEES updated their website... Come on man!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lisa S. is clueless about the process, which is not her fault. i met her once at the career fair that is held twice a year at the career fair that is held at the College of Engineering (we called it the E-School). Nice lady but really doesnt have much insight when situations like this happen, she just takes order. I mean I called her just yesterday and she told me the State hasnt received the results yet from NCEES and that is after the NCEES updated their website... Come on man!!!
The problem isn't that they aren't nice people or trying.

I guess I am frustrated living in FL.

Can't vote without waiting in line for 3 hours

Can't count a vote within a week and actually get it right

Can't release test results.

My last month has involved FL losing a lot of comparisons with other states.

No Snow in FL, That's still a Win for me.

this is sad...im really not gettin any work done and dont plan on it today. I guess it dont matter, I wasnt working if I found out I passed and probably too upset to work if I found out I failed...

good thing there is hardly anyone in the office today...

Lisa S is clueless about the process, which is not her fault. i met her once at the career fair that is held twice a year at the career fair that is held at the College of Engineering (we called it the E-School). Nice lady but really doesnt have much insight when situations like this happen, she just takes order. I mean I called her just yesterday and she told me the State hasnt received the results yet from NCEES and that is after the NCEES updated their website... Come on man!!!

No Snow in FL, That's still a Win for me.

I agree, im from Ohio and I do not miss it at all....

If the FBPE had only one person authorized to validate the results, wouldn't it be prudent to make sure that person shows up 2 day a year to validate the results for 1000's of desperate engineers? Wait, it's the government.
True; however, they may not know exactly which two days those are. It does seem like having a backup person would be prudent, though.

Just check the time of the email they sent me when I approved the EIT back in 2011. 4:50 PM so we have five (5) more hours of hope.

NCEES is at lunch now, "LEAVE A MESSAGE" :beat: . Let's wait til 1:30 PM and see.

I passed......YES..... YES.... YES.... Time to go Miami and hit the print button on this resignation letter. Thank GOD.

Latest posts

Back