FLORIDA RESULTS ARE OUT

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't feel so bad. When I took the test in Oct 09 we didn't get the results until the Dec 30th. That was ridiculous. I am still upset over it.

yeah to have to wait until Dec. 30th would be a joke and a 1/2. I actually planned a weekend trip to the MIA and FTL to celebrate if I passed. Just might have to put it on hold until next weekend. Which would suck, its like celebrating your birthday a day after...

Sorry guys I am that someone...it wasnt as if I am claiming the results actually came out, but when they do come out then thread is going to explode... relax. Stop face palming urself, not a good look.

FBPE just said that they "are currently working on them, and that if they are not released to NCEES today, then it will be sometime next week"

How about adding a '?' To the thread name? You can replace it with a '!' when the results are ACTUALLY out.

Just spoke to Lisa Simmons at FBPE. She said that they are in process now. The person responsible for validating the scores had been out of the office until today. Not sure how long that process is, but that is the reason for the delay.

We should tell Lisa to inform that person that they should work through lunch since they decided to take off on the day results came out.

If the FBPE had only one person authorized to validate the results, wouldn't it be prudent to make sure that person shows up 2 day a year to validate the results for 1000's of desperate engineers? Wait, it's the government.

If the FBPE had only one person authorized to validate the results, wouldn't it be prudent to make sure that person shows up 2 day a year to validate the results for 1000's of desperate engineers? Wait, it's the government.
You would think there would be a backup, or that person might know to come in that day. I still don't see why "validation" takes so long. It should be a press of a button.

Just spoke to Lisa Simmons at FBPE. She said that they are in process now. The person responsible for validating the scores had been out of the office until today. Not sure how long that process is, but that is the reason for the delay.
Unbelievable!

If the person who has to validate the results just show up now at the office I think we better expect the results on Monday. This is ridiculous!

Not sure if any of you have ever been to the FBPE office in Tallahassee, but when I was at Florida State University, I actually lived right down the street from the office and the office is small. There is not many staffers that work there, so Im not surprised that they are over loaded. But having someone validate results is ridiculous. Cant they just have one of the Board Members do that. silly.

Not like we can show up an hour late for the test.

It's the holier than though attitude they get about people being impatient that is frustrating.

Latest posts

Back