Finally Passed FE after 7th Time

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you meant Imitation is the Highest Form of Flattery. I'm surprised the grammar police isn't here.
I'm here now. Unsurprisingly, you're wrong again. Using a similar but more accurate word is not an example of poor grammar.

This is a better example of poor grammar:

I'm surprised the grammar police isn't here.
The use of poor grammar on a message board is not a big deal to me. I just don't expect it from a self-declared genius.

Last edited by a moderator:
Imitation is the Highest Form of Flattery is a well known saying. Appareantly studying the laws of grammar have left you unread.

Imitation is the Highest Form of Flattery is a well known saying.studying the laws of grammar have left you unread.
Is it your intention to make yourself appear more ignorant with every post? You are succeeding.

I am well aware of the aphorism. Misquoting an old adage is not a grammatical error. Grammar pertains to structural rules for writing. That was my point. I'm hoping you understand this, but feel free to post again if you require a simpler explanation.

It's also possible navyasw made that "error" intentionally.

Let me provide your diminutive cerebrum with another example -

Appareantly
This is technically a spelling error, not a grammatical error. Although I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you merely hit the wrong key.

Can you find the other errors in your post? It would be a good learning exercise.

But I am aware everyone makes these kinds of mistakes. I do too. I know it isn't a big deal. So a better exercise might be thinking about why you feel the need to make nasty comments to the OP. In other words, why are you behaving like a complete tool?

First of all thanks to people backing me

and people against me and concerned about me testifying or concerned about driving on the bridges I design, I don't give a f##$

I was not bragging about the number of attempts!!!! I was gonna encourage other folks not to give up on FE or PE after failing several times.

I request the admins to please delete this thread asap...

First of all thanks to people backing meand people against me and concerned about me testifying or concerned about driving on the bridges I design, I don't give a f##$

I was not bragging about the number of attempts!!!! I was gonna encourage other folks not to give up on FE or PE after failing several times.

fall-

I doubt the admins will delete the thread, Just ignore the a-holes. The thread will eventually fade away.

First of all thanks to people backing meand people against me and concerned about me testifying or concerned about driving on the bridges I design, I don't give a f##$

fall-

I doubt the admins will delete the thread, Just ignore the a-holes. The thread will eventually fade away.
Unless we turn it into the next 10k thread...

Well I guess you succeeded in your efforts to inspire. As the old saying goes, "If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try, try, try, try again."

Well I guess you succeeded in your efforts to inspire. As the old saying goes, "If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try, try, try, try again."
Hey, thats not EXACTLY how the saying goes... :p

Hey, thats not EXACTLY how the saying goes... :p
Actually, W.C. Fields modified it by saying "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it."

Hello everyone,just wanted to share my FE results - Finally Passed FE after 7th Time.

I had lost hopes, I was ridiculed and mocked, with all the tough time, I kept trying harder and harder, made mistakes and learnt from them.

Dont know what else to say, I have failed several times and now I have passed, do I celebrate this? I am kinda speechless, feel like crying like a baby.

thanks to all who supported me in this endeavor.

Will start chasing the California PE. People never give up.

BTW I took civil in the afternoon.
Congratulation!!!. But be midful of the fact that PE is more harder than EIT, you need to change your reading/studying habit to be able to face the challeges accompanying the PE. Good luck.

get the F^&& out of this forum and refrain yourself from posting any messages.
Says the guy with 6 posts and 6 months on this board to the person with 5 years and 3000+ posts.

Haha. Thank for you the Lolz.

In a side note I have to admit that I too had difficulty taking and passing the FE exam. On the eighth attempt I finally passed. I feel so ashamed of my difficulty in taking such a hard test that when I saw the OPs post I felt a rage inside of me because of my own failings, although I do feel accomplished because people don’t know what I went through in life and what circumstances I passed. I found out that I had a mental disorder caused by eating lead chips as a child which causes most of my rage problems and my slowness which caused me to fail this multiple choice test so many times, even though the questions were pretty much the same after the fifth attempt. To make matters worse a bridge failed which I helped design about 5 years ago. I neglected to factor in the proximity of the ocean to the bridge when I wrote the bolt specifications. Fortunately it was a seldom used train bridge, and a major amount of cars were not on it at the time it failed. Unfortunately a train caring the local circus which had just finished its performance was on the bridge when it failed. The scene was horrific, bears in tiny pink tutus were strewn over land, the wheels of their unicycles still spinning slowly. Dead clowns looked happy, although I could tell they were sad because they were dead. I can still remember the bearded lady. Her dying words were to tell the man with the crab claws that she loved him.

Well anyway! Wish me luck on the PE!

I found out that I had a mental disorder caused by eating lead chips as a child which causes most of my rage problems and my slowness which caused me to fail this multiple choice test so many times
That's it?

I thought it had to be something serious after reading your moronic posts.

This post has been edited by Jakeq: Today, 04:43 PM
This is how it looks after editing? A poster named "ironman" could probably help you out with your writing.

I found out that I had a mental disorder caused by eating lead chips as a child which causes most of my rage problems and my slowness which caused me to fail this multiple choice test so many times
That's it?

I thought it had to be something serious after reading your moronic posts.

This post has been edited by Jakeq: Today, 04:43 PM
This is how it looks after editing? A poster named "ironman" could probably help you out with your writing.

Why are you being such a jerk to me? :( I told you very personal things about me and my failings and still you have to be a mean person :( Have you no shame? Do you take enjoyment from the dead clowns?

Why are you being such a jerk to me? :( I told you very personal things about me and my failings and still you have to be a mean person :( Have you no shame? Do you take enjoyment from the dead clowns?
I'm being nice to you. I gave you a compliment (calling you a moron) and a suggestion for personal improvement (referring you to the Poet Laureate of EB.com).

But you are really tiresome. I'm done with this thread. You can finish your "Dinosaur" project now, and maybe you'll graduate 8th grade.

It must be so sad being your mom.

In a side note I have to admit that I too had difficulty taking and passing the FE exam. On the eighth attempt I finally passed. I feel so ashamed of my difficulty in taking such a hard test that when I saw the OPs post I felt a rage inside of me because of my own failings, although I do feel accomplished because people don’t know what I went through in life and what circumstances I passed. I found out that I had a mental disorder caused by eating lead chips as a child which causes most of my rage problems and my slowness which caused me to fail this multiple choice test so many times, even though the questions were pretty much the same after the fifth attempt. To make matters worse a bridge failed which I helped design about 5 years ago. I neglected to factor in the proximity of the ocean to the bridge when I wrote the bolt specifications. Fortunately it was a seldom used train bridge, and a major amount of cars were not on it at the time it failed. Unfortunately a train caring the local circus which had just finished its performance was on the bridge when it failed. The scene was horrific, bears in tiny pink tutus were strewn over land, the wheels of their unicycles still spinning slowly. Dead clowns looked happy, although I could tell they were sad because they were dead. I can still remember the bearded lady. Her dying words were to tell the man with the crab claws that she loved him.
Well anyway! Wish me luck on the PE!

Congratulation!!!. But be midful of the fact that PE is more harder than EIT, you need to change your reading/studying habit to be able to face the challeges accompanying the PE. Good luck.

No I disagree, PE is not harder than FE, most PE examinees specializes on respective engineering field and practiced for years and they have the option to choose the PM depth. This PE exam has lesser courses covered compared to FE and too broad.

I think it's funny that the OP still hasn't answered how he was able to take the test 7 times. Did he have to take classes in the courses he failed? In NC, after 3 attempts you have to take a review class, then after 4 you have to take college classes in the subjects you failed.

Latest posts

Back