Expected Results Before May 24th

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I don't want to keep waiting, I almost hope it comes out Friday afternoon. Any earlier and my productivity at work will be shot.

I feel the same way.  I'm afraid I did not pass, but I just want to know so bad!
I hope you passed!  I failed the FE exam the first time by ONE POINT, and I'm so afraid of history repeating itself!  I honestly would rather fail with a 20 and have NCEES send me a letter threatening to revoke all my credentials rather than fail by one point :p

I feel the exact same way! Would rather get a 35 than a 55.

EDIT: Unless 55 is the elusive cut score....

Last edited by a moderator:
I am glad that I believe Texas is one of the first states to release results.
I could see it being frustrating to know others are looking at results and your state is known to be a week or more delayed in their results.

Where is the best place to find the results - the NCEES dashboard or the state's website?
I would vote for NCEES, but it depends on whether your state does direct release.  If they don't, then the state's website may be a better bet.

I'm pretty confident we will get results this week before the memorial day holiday.  Wednesday perhaps?

I am totally dying think this week may finally be it!!!!
Try not to get too excited for results this week. If they aren't released this week, it will only make your holiday weekend stress that much worse. 

As much as I don't want to keep waiting, I almost hope it comes out Friday afternoon. Any earlier and my productivity at work will be shot.
I got my results midweek. My productivity was non-existent that afternoon. But there wasn't too much of a loss in the following days either. But I did take the test in October, and the results came out the same week as holiday parties and use/lose vacation time, so productivity wasn't high to begin with. Trust me, if you pass, you'd rather know sooner than later. If it goes that other way, you'll want to postpone learning of the results.

Where is the best place to find the results - the NCEES dashboard or the state's website?
it varies from State to State. Some are NCEES dashboard, some PCS website, some email, some snail mail.

3 years ago in Maryland, a personalized email was sent announcing that my results had been uploaded and were available to view on the dashboard. I already had the webpage up and pre-loaded. So I was a tap of the F5 key away from learning the result.

Ugh don't remind me. That was the year I had to sweat it out.

The results were extra delayed that year because the Petroleum Engineers had a later-than-normal cut score meeting Dec 9-10.

But it came out the same relative day for Oct 2013. That year, the Nuke Engr meeting caused the delay.
Yep.  It was at least before Christmas.  I was confident I passed but of course still was sweating and nervous until it was official.

I got my results midweek. My productivity was non-existent that afternoon. But there wasn't too much of a loss in the following days either. But I did take the test in October, and the results came out the same week as holiday parties and use/lose vacation time, so productivity wasn't high to begin with. Trust me, if you pass, you'd rather know sooner than later. If it goes that other way, you'll want to postpone learning of the results.

I guess you're probably right. The sooner the results come out, the less time I'll be spending on here anyways. I'm already planning on heavier hours today and tomorrow to make up for the loss of productivity that could potentially occur on Wednesday.

I promised myself, last time I would avoid this place because I want to be blissfully unaware that I retook the exam and that there are pending results. But here I am

Every time my NCEES dashboard takes a couple extra seconds to refresh my heart rate goes up a bit.

I heard in OH that the results are usually posted on the first day, can anyone confirm? Also, is there really a point to refreshing the NCEES page? Did you get an e-mail before it was updated?

Latest posts

Back